Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

TDW attacks Tredozi,Minardi.PS,Albers!

Owher Dutch friend J.Verstappen attacks Minardi and their crew in a racing magazine.
TDW calls Tredozi a loser, Tredozi will never make a good car and every car he had made was a buns of crape.
He called Tredozi a strange guy where you can't discus things with.
PS is a bad teamboss who will never be succesfull in F1.
Minardi will always be at the end of the grid if we must believe TDW.
TDW can't give his objective opinion about Albers cause he had some conflict with Albers in the past, TDW did not have a personal conflict wih Albers but with his management but TDW sees this as personal issue.
Albers is looking for excuses if we must believe TDW for his results in the Minardi, don't know what TDW is talking about??
So far, I didn't hear excuses from Albers about his performance.
Maybe cause TDW makes his hole carreer excuses that he thinks that all drivers who drives F1 makes excuses if the performance are bad.
TDW sounds very frustrated and is now blaiming Minardi,F1,Albers, etc etc for his own flopped carreer.
Also he thinks that Muermans is doing wrong by supporting Doornbos, Muermans isn't able to get a seat in the Champcar series for TDW by their self cause the bugdet is not enough.
Only thing i want to say to TDW is my middle finger
:rolleyes:
How low can you go to nail Minardi down if you look at his tribute!

[Edited on 12/5/2005 by MinardiSquad]

Comments

• Source?
  • I think it is "Formule 1" (http://www.formule1club.nl/). I haven't read it myself though. It doesn't sound good.
  • *yawn*
  • at least Albers is racing
  • at least Albers is racing
    you call that racing??

he's at the GP weekends, but so far he is'nt racing but just trying to get the car home in 1 piece.
  • ok, so Jos thinks PS is a bad teamboss

so do a few Minardi fans I've seen around here(they seem to want GCM back)

Jos thinks Terdozzi is'nt a good designer

he's been working for Minardi for a few years now, if he had been better he'd been picked up by one of the bigger teams by now.

and Jos thinks Minardi will never leave the end of the grid.

Welcome to the world of none Minardi fans, that's exactly how the rest of the F1 world sees the team.
  • Jos is a coward, and that's the point!
  • [quoteJos thinks Terdozzi is'nt a good designer

he's been working for Minardi for a few years now, if he had been better he'd been picked up by one of the bigger teams by now.

and Jos thinks Minardi will never leave the end of the grid.[/quote]

That shows lack of understanding of Minardi culture. Minardi has 4 employees that were there on day 1. Loyalty means more to some than to others.

Faenza is FULL of loyal people.
    Welcome to the world of none Minardi fans, that's exactly how the rest of the F1 world sees the team.
    I'm not sure exactly what you are saying but how many of the F1 world do you know? Is this a regular topic for you? Most people I meet and most of other team members I have talked to have nothing but respect for Minardi.
  • Who cares anyway?! Clearly Jos is a bit frustrated, and he should be. Maybe some of the things he says are true, afterall: he's been there. Never the less he should remember that he has made some mistakes too. That's why we are people, and not Nick Heidfeld.... ;)

BTW: I really like Jos as a racingdriver, but he should keep his mouth shut ( but not before sacking his manager) :cool:

[Edited on 13/5/2005 by Selespeed]
  • Jos has just resorted to blaming others for his failed racing career. Selespeed is right, Jos should be blaming his manager and sacking them.

Jos should have known what he was getting into when he joined Minardi so he shouldn't complain about them not getting off the back of the grid with old engines and an old car design.

Blaming Muermans is also stupid, he should blame his manager for not finding more sponsorship. It is in Muermans best interest to not put all their eggs in one basket so Jos should find someone else to cover the rest to get a seat.

If anything he should be able to get a seat in DTM or sportscar racing. Winning in an Audi R8 could help his career some. May be to late though.
  • Who cares anyway?! Clearly Jos is a bit frustrated, and he should be. Maybe some of the things he says are true, afterall: he's been there. Never the less he should remember that he has made some mistakes too. That's why we are people, and not Nick Heidfeld.... ;)

BTW: I really like Jos as a racingdriver, but he should keep his mouth shut ( but not before sacking his manager) :cool:

Jos is Dutch, the Dutch always say exactly what they think, if the PS05's problems won't be solved soon CA will prove that point, he already prove4d it in the past(claiming Webber had the better car in his F3000 season)
  • [quote]Who cares anyway?! Clearly Jos is a bit frustrated, and he should be. Maybe some of the things he says are true, afterall: he's been there. Never the less he should remember that he has made some mistakes too. That's why we are people, and not Nick Heidfeld.... ;)

Jos is Dutch, the Dutch always say exactly what they think, if the PS05's problems won't be solved soon CA will prove that point, he already prove4d it in the past(claiming Webber had the better car in his F3000 season) [/quote]

CA have never claimed that Webber had a better car.
    He said that it was a tuff year and he wasn't able to learn the car, the guy was very young at that time and did many beginner mistakes in that season but he was fast, Most races he was on the back of the grid and most of the time he finished in the top ten.
    But this topic is about TDW not CA, so i don't know why your putting it on CA, maybe that's the same attiude like TWD shows.
    This has nothing to do with being Dutch steve, TDW must blaime himself for his faling and not Minardi,Walkingshaw,Perridon etc etc.
    TDW must be thankful for all that people who where gaving him the oppertunity to be succesfull and that he was able to drive F1!!
    What he is doing now is just weak and unthankful!.
    Maybe he is wright about some thinks but how he said it and the way he said is not fair.

[Edited on 13/5/2005 by MinardiSquad]
  • Well said Squad!

• He did claim that at the time, his fans at the CA forums still quote him on that when you talk about his F3000 year.

and Jos should be thankfull to Walkinshaw??

for what?

sacking him 3 weeks before a new F1 season and not keeping to the contract he signed with Jos 6 months earlier?

to Peridon??

for letteing the Jordan deal go bad just when things where all but signed?

and beeing Dutch has everything to do with it, the Dutch always say exactly what they are thinking.

you can say about Jos what you want, at least he is honest about his feelings.
  • Unlike Jos, Minardi is at least still in F1:hehe:

Nah, serieusly: Face it, Jos career is over. He was close to sign with F1 - Nothing. Close to a deal in the DTM - Nothing. ChampCar: He pissed a cockpit away.

There were so much mistakes which were made by him and his management and now he starts blaiming others. That's just poor. And let's be honest: Jos isn't bad, but he isn't a fantastic driver either.
  • Why do the Dutch have a special license to say whatever they want and just blame it on their heritage? Why can't the Swedes do the same?

Around here we just call those kinds of people 'assholes'.
  • He did claim that at the time, his fans at the CA forums still quote him on that when you talk about his F3000 year.

and Jos should be thankfull to Walkinshaw??

for what?

sacking him 3 weeks before a new F1 season and not keeping to the contract he signed with Jos 6 months earlier?

to Peridon??

for letteing the Jordan deal go bad just when things where all but signed?

and beeing Dutch has everything to do with it, the Dutch always say exactly what they are thinking.

you can say about Jos what you want, at least he is honest about his feelings.

That's not honest, i call it shooting in the back!

So it was Perridon his fault?
    Perridon was ready to sign to contract with Jordan till Jos was coming with a extra sponsorship for himself, he didn't discused it with Perridon.
    Perridon his intention was to get Jos higher up the grid starting with Minardi.
    Perridon was the reason that TDW was getting a second (or third or fourth) change to get his succes, he was not only supporting him financial but also personal, He flew with Jos to every grandprix to give him some mental support, he was a whole year trying to get more partners to back up TDW for a change at Jaguar.
    Half away the season Perridon finds out that all the money for the development of Minardi went into TDW his pockets, how loyal can you be?
    How can you blaime a sponsor for not getting the deal done, if there was no intention from Trust TDW wasn't able to negotiate with any team in the first place and was his carreer ended in 2001!
    Maybe it was not clean from Walkingshaw, but it was also not clean of TDW, wich teamboss wants a driver that is unloyal to team, TDW was blaiming a whole year Arrows in public for the bad results, also his teammate was getting the full load.
    TDW had refussed to finish the race in Japan 2001 and set the car into the pits in the last round.
    All the things that doesn't happen to other drivers happend to TDW and all his fans are blaiming everbody except TDW himself.
    Maybe i am wrong but the most things that happend to TDW was his own damn fault, he was very unloyal to the teams where he was driving for and also to his sponsors, then it is you own stupid fault.
    Phillips,Lostboys,Trust..all where unhappy with the cooperations with TDW, that says enough!
    Why o why nobody is wanting to support TDW??
    Things he is saying now shows a lack of morality!
    Most of his fans are showing the same thing.....

• the fact is that Peridon had egreed on that extra sponsorshipdeal at first but pulled back at the last minute.

and that extra development money did'nt go to Jos, it all went into the team, but since the team was almost bankrupt at the time it did'nt go into development as Stoddart promissed.

and Jos did park his car in the last lap in Japan, but that did'nt hurt the team in any way, the only man behind him was Bernoldi and Jos was still classified.

and Philips weren't unhappy with Jos, thay where unhappy with Arrows, they wanted to keep sponsoring Jos if he could find a seat with a factory backed team(but again, also in 96, Walkinshaw did'nt honor his verbal agreement with Jos and replaced him with Diniz in order to be able to pay Damon Hills salary)
  • Wow! Jos must have read what some people from this site think of him and hence the attack! :P
    Seriously, if it's true... Well, I fully agree with Selespeed. Great racer but makes way too many interviews in public when being drunk.
    MinardiSquad - show us your proofs that Jos was unloyal to his teams and sponsors.
    As for Arrows he loved that team, could leave them and move to Sauber after 2000 but stayed and scored Walkinshaw's only point, gave him lots of coverage on TV and then got the sack as a thank you. Maybe he was a bit frustrated at the end of the season but that was only because of his never give up attitude.
    Oh and it was Perridon who pulled the plug on the Jordan deal actually - first he accepted those additional conditions from Jos and then changed his mind all of a sudden. That was even confirmed by Eddie Jordan.
  • Wow! Jos must have read what some people from this site think of him and hence the attack! :P
    Seriously, if it's true... Well, I fully agree with Selespeed. Great racer but makes way too many interviews in public when being drunk.
    MinardiSquad - show us your proofs that Jos was unloyal to his teams and sponsors.
    As for Arrows he loved that team, could leave them and move to Sauber after 2000 but stayed and scored Walkinshaw's only point, gave him lots of coverage on TV and then got the sack as a thank you. Maybe he was a bit frustrated at the end of the season but that was only because of his never give up attitude.
    Oh and it was Perridon who pulled the plug on the Jordan deal actually - first he accepted those additional conditions from Jos and then changed his mind all of a sudden. That was even confirmed by Eddie Jordan.

Why was Perridon sponsoring Jordan without TDW??
    Strange isn't it?
    You can put it down like TDW is a saint but he isn't, You call it never give up attiude, i call it 'acting against common sense'!
    He had a deal with arrows for 2001, now you are saying that TDW didn't swith to Sauber cause he was loving the team to much?
    Everytime the TDW fans wants to believe us that TDW is the only saint in his story.
    I did like TDW a couples of years ago and i thought he really loved Formula 1 and car racing, but if you hear all his story's now and the way he act it wasn't real.
    He said that the only thing important for him is racing, now he is going to court for a extra penny, he said that he hated the political side of F1, he is showing alot political games of his own now!
    I like drivers who are pure and realistic and loyal, not drivers who give you a slap in the face after he left the ship.
    Most of his fans can't accept it that TDW didn't make it cause they have believed that TDW would be world Champion, it didn't happend and the fans ask theirselve why?
    It can't be TWD his fault, their must be other reasons, their blaiming his sponsors and the teams where he drove for.
    Somethimes it looks like they have been hypnotized, after the break up with Jordan they even have threatened Jordan with mails and dead letters, call one other driver who ended up in such events or fans who did such things.
    TDW is on the couch now for 2 years and still their are 30,000 people who surfed at his site everyday, you can call it loyal fans ore you can call it desperate.
    They are still hoping that their hero would be succesful and get his comeback.
    Looks to me like a little bit to fanatic!
    Because of the fantatic thoughts they want to believe that it was the fault of other people except TDW himself.
    The fact is that there are many different story's about TDW his past in F1 and car racing, you can write a book with it:hehe:.
    And maybe truth is in the middle, you can say that TDW isn't the most easy guy to work with and he is not always clean about things that happend to him.
    The fact now is that he is giving the Minardi crew a step in the back the same way he did it at the end of 2003, that's why i don't appreciate TDW!
    This is the last thing i want to say about TDW, i don't hate the guy but i think he is responsible for his own actions and the way his career went.

Ciao

• I'm going to read this article tomorrow. Because I am reading things on this forum that I haven't seen on others.

So expect a translation by tomorrow night.
  • the Jordan deal was a lot cheaper for Peridon without Jos and the sponsorship was a lot smaller than intended.
  • Regards Tredozzi. Brunner tried to take him to Toyota when he moved. Tredozzi decided to stay with the team. Don't forget GCM gave him his break in F1.
  • [quote]TDW is on the couch now for 2 years and still their are 30,000 people who surfed at his site everyday, you can call it loyal fans ore you can call it desperate.
    They are still hoping that their hero would be succesful and get his comeback.
    Looks to me like a little bit to fanatic!
    Because of the fantatic thoughts they want to believe that it was the fault of other people except TDW himself.
    [quote]

Junior, some indeed still believe "God will come back to earth", but most of them just use the forum as a chatroom. And 30.000 hits are not the same as 30.000 different people visiting the forum.
    A substantial part of the forum users are just as pissed off as you are. Just read the postings.

lock
  • MinardiSquad what do you know about me that you're making such claims???
    I didn't have anything to do with those dead letters to Jordan sent by some idiots.
    I have never said Jos is a saint. But he's not a coward either as you're claiming. Ok he's got a temper but imho that only makes him a great driver to watch and support, and his personality so unique.
    I have never said Jos is the best thing that ever happened to F1. But if you're a true F1 fan you can't deny the fact that the guy has got a lot of talent but hasn't been really given anything worthwhile to drive has he?
    I have never said he hasn't got his flaws especially as a person. Everybody has. One of Jos' is keeping Rothengatter as his manager for so long and another one is not keeping his mouth shut when he should.
    And you know what, I agree with the sentence that he's responsible for the way his career went - in the sense that he allowed Huub to handle it. He should have hired Willy Weber when he had the chance in 1993.
    Oh and as for Perridon sponsoring Jordan - the stickers of Trust were placed on the car for free in the first few races before he finally decided he would pay about $1m or something like that.
  • i didn't mention you for the dead letters, and i am sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Most of the part i can find myself in your story, it's true that TDW does not have the most proffesional guys arround.
    He have showed great things with poor cars but also he was very unlucky and was not scoring at the wright moments.
    In 2000 i liked TDW and also in his first years in F1.
    But after 2002 he was showing another adittiude, maybe it was because of his frustrations that he didn't make it to the top at that moment and he was sacked by Arrows.
    I have spoken to him in 1995 and he was full of ambitons:) and he had a quiet and nice personality.
    I don't know what's the reason that his attiude have changed but if i hear him now it does not sound nice and calm no more.
    Very negative karma surrounds TDW at the moment, maybe its because of his situation?
    I stay with my opinion about the things he said about Minardi and i still find it not fair.
    Maybe if he can get a drive in Champcars he will be the old TDW again and he can show his talents again with new chances, for now i don't see it happen but there are still miracles.
    Another point about TDW is that he has talent if you look at his driving skills but if you look further he has got his limitations if you look at his mental skills, his commercial skills and his intelligence, i don't want to say that TDW is dum cause he isn't. but in some race situations you see his lack of race intelligence!, but their not many drivers who own such of skills, only the greatest are showing these skills like Senna,Prost,Schumi!
    With only driving skills you can very succesful in F3, Formula Ford etc, but if you make it to F1 you must have the whole package to be a world champion.

Ciao

[Edited on 14/5/2005 by MinardiSquad]
  • Well I don't know much about him as a person but I'm suprised you're questioning his race intelligence. I think he has an exceptional race craft actually and it was just consistency in his raw speed that he lacked over the years.
    I agree he's been complaining too much after 2001 but he's just been frustrated that his bad luck is still there. Anyway I think even Steve finds these recent comments on Minardi in his heart not fair, even IF something Jos says is true. Personally I do understand his frustration and I was actually suprised he was staying calm and calm for so long, year after year always fighting with slow and unreliable material. Brazil 2003 could be the turning point of his career but sadly it was probably the day when he lost his confidence completely and stopped believing he could be lucky one day.
    Nevertheless, nothing will ever make me forget the days (and there were many) when he made us, the Verstappen fans, proud of our boy!

• Jos is Dutch, the Dutch always say exactly what they think....
    He ain't Dutch.. he's from Zuid-Limburg so he's more Flemisch then Dutch.. i'm Dutch, 'cause i come from Holland.. anyone from 'below the rivers' ain't Dutch.. they're all 'spare Belgians'

:hehe:
  • the Dutch always say exactly what they think
    If your statement is right it would imply that a lot of Dutch are mute, because a lot of them don’t seem to think at all…….
  • maybe the fact all of his teammates usually beat him could have changed his attitude