Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• I told you you'd make the big time!

How did you find out? email from faenza?

inquiring minds want to know.

• :cool:

How long is the link up at TOMS?
    Before or after your visit to Faenza??
  • make an educated guess:hehe:
  • ok, so it's new!!!
  • Sell out. SELL OUT I TELL YOU. They'll be censoring us next. Harrumph. 200 years since Trafalgar ... zzz ... harr ... zzz

Well done RJ, old fruit. Nurse!
  • I guess this means i'm going to be restrained.
  • Speaking of the Old Lion Flag - did youo guys see it multiple times during the Spanish GP? It was at the last corner before te straight (I think) and every shot where they picked up the car from the exit of that corner you could see the flag plain as day.

We ARE having an impact.
  • I spotted it quig!! was v. happy to see it, I tried to find a pic of it on every site but to no avail
  • Reconito!!!!
  • Err, Quig, don't get carried away. That old flag has been at the Barca GP for several years - I first saw it there in 2000.
  • We're getting there - we now need some stickers to stick to our personal cars with forzaminardi.com written on them.

;)

yes i noticed the flag at Barca!
  • Speaking of the Old Lion Flag - did youo guys see it multiple times during the Spanish GP? It was at the last corner before te straight (I think) and every shot where they picked up the car from the exit of that corner you could see the flag plain as day.

We ARE having an impact.
    Yeah, it was great.
    It helped cheer me up, after being let down by the team's horrendous start !!!!
  • We're getting there - we now need some stickers to stick to our personal cars with forzaminardi.com written on them.
    Then i'd be the one you should talk to! I had 15 made, 8 of which i sent to RJ, two on the ForzaMinardi.com Aurora racecar and 5 which are spares at my home. If RJ likes them I can have more made should you all want to order some.

I went to the place who made them for me last week and noticed they liked the FM.com logo enough to make some extras and put on their own wall!
  • Send me one :D

Um... or else ;)
  • E-mail me an address, I should send one off to Rohan too.
  • What about me?
  • I sent RJ some to give to you guys at Imola but he didnt recieve them in time. :(
  • of course, blame RJ...:rolleyes::hehe:
  • Of course! :D

nah, If i'd sent them a week or two earlier you might have gotten hold of them. Doesnt matter, btw have you seen them yet?
  • Me Too, Me Too!