Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Dear Santa

Now that is something I would like :-) This is Honecker's (ex gdr fat cat) limousine (the one he took nikita and mikhail for a ride with)

how cool is that?
;
simon trade your lotus, this one has enough space for the whole family :hehe:

Comments

• I think it's a bargain !!
  • French car? One careful, Kraut, Commie lapdog owner? I'll have it!
  • Is that the engine AND the spare tire in the same space?! Seems like a hell of a lot of weight to be carrying ahead of the front wheels.
  • I'd rather have one of these :D
  • Is that the engine AND the spare tire in the same space?! Seems like a hell of a lot of weight to be carrying ahead of the front wheels.
    Yes, it has a 66/33 (front/rear) weight distribution. The nose is 'quite' heavy.

"Prestige" is the top of the line model with vinyl roof, nice leather seats and chromed C pillar.

When you travel in the back seats, you feel like being important person. Lots of leg room, leather and hydropneumatic suspension; some say it's a magic carpet :cool:
  • I'd rather have one of these :D
    You prefer Russian style ? That's the ZIL 41047, one of the heaviest passenger cars in the world weighing over 4000kg. Powered by 7,7liter V8 with 315hp. With bullet-proof glass and spare batteries this car is hard to be stopped.

Unfortunately production of this model has recently halted. In 2002 only 5 or 6 were produced. Today many prefer German quality over Russian. There's also a two-door ultra-rare Coupé version in existence.

• this car is hard to be stopped
    :D

But with a 100-150k price its harder to get started :(