Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FORZA MILAN

The Champions League Final is here!

OK, I know there are a lot of Liverpudlians here but I am going to shout...

... FORZA MILAN!:D

Comments

• Forza Jaap Stam!!

:hehe:
  • I go for Liverpool (the underdog). I hate the kind of football Milan plays. It's succesfull offcourse, but it's catenaccio is despicable.:spank:
  • Forza Liverpoooool, do it for Shanks and Paisley.
  • And for John and George!

Biker, we cannot say Milan plays catenaccio, it's actually a very offensive football, Liverpool plays much more of a catenaccio. But who cares?
    I HATE AC Milan.

FORZA LIVERPOOL!!!!!!
  • I hope Milan wins. Too bad they kicked out PSV, but I guess the best team own.
  • What a match!!!

Who got the last laugh!!!

I dont think 4eva is going to be able to move/speak/type for a long time or until his heart recovers anyway!!!

Penalty shootout, not good for your health!

See how exiting a draw can be Americans???? ;)

[Edited on 25/5/2005 by Ste]
  • OH WHAT A FUCKIN NIGHT

1-0 down in 50 secs

3-0 down at half time

3-3 after 90 mins plus full time

4-2 win on panalties

I have never felt like this in a long time, maybe ever! Its been an emotional evening, my voice is fucked, my nerves are shattered, im pissed and IM LOVING IT

"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"

FORZA SCOUSERS
  • yes well done LIVERPOOL!

I'm not sure you were the best team but the result that counts!

AC Milan f***ed up a whole season -

already lost the Scudetto and now the Champions.:(

but that's football (World football not American football of course!!!!!)
  • LIVERPOOL :mad:
  • Watched the first half and thought the gave was over turned the channell on 30 mins later and Liverpool were celebrating the equaliser. Wow some come back! What a shame my beloved Everton will prevent them from defending the trophy next year.
  • Manlio : it's almost offensive to call Milan offensive ;)
    I guess that they played a bit different yesterday, but that had a lot to do with the early goal. Milan love to counter and have won a lot of Champion League games with 1-0. And maybe you call them offensive compared to other Italian teams ?? Maybe that's also why their defense isn't that great as you would think. They are not used to very offensive play by the opposition. PSV almost beat them when they put extreme pressure on Milan's defense.

But hey! Who cares ?? Liverpool won and what a game it was :hehe:
  • Biker,

yesterday after the game I had the best wank in my entire life, you cannot believe, it did not stop cumming out!

One of the most unforgettable nights ever.

What a bunch of idiots:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Neil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck offNeil fuck off

Stan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck offStan fuck off

[Edited on 26/5/2005 by manlio27]

[Edited on 26/5/2005 by manlio27]
  • Great stuff the 'pool - it was meant to be. Wonderful.

We'll beat you next year, obviously.

Up the Arse!
  • We will be back with more determination.

FORZA MILAN!

CHI NON SALTA NERO AZZURRO E' E'
  • Ahahaha, Manlio, I told you may times to get some therapy...

Milan was very unlucky. Liverpool played well for 6 minutes, Milan scored 3 gols + 1 that looked quiet regular but the ref saw an offside, scausers saved the ball on the line 3 times!!!

Well, glad for Liverpool that is my favourite english team.
    But Milan deserved it more.

ps How nice it is to see berlusconi losing:hehe::hehe:
  • ps How nice it is to see berlusconi losing
    I prefer to see him losing the election than the Champions League!
  • FORZA ROBUR!!!!!

saved by the bell so to speak:hehe: