Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi Club Montreal

Hey guys - turns out one MCSF guy IS going to make it to Canada. Would it be possible to post info about your actiites here so he can try and link up?

Comments

• Hey Emett,
    This evening (Wednesday evening, at 7:00PM, at Kart O mania (5196 De La Savane, corner Décarie), is the karting event. Christijan Albers and Patrick Friesacher should be there. Free for members, $20 CDN for non members. Karting, though is not included. They do not have to kart, if they desire not to.

Tomorrow, Thur AM, is open house at circuit , and we should be in front of Minardi pits.

Saturday evening, the Minardi Team (with drivers we hope) will be hosted by the Ferrari Restaurant-Café, on 1407 Bishop Street.They will welcome members, but places are limited, you have to reserve, and each member is responsible for paying his/her own meal. To reserve they have to contact restaurant at 514.843.3086 .

I hope this helps, and I do hope we have good weather!
    for information: info@minardiclubmontreal.com

Phil

• THANKS!

I'll pass it along. His name is Rob Dietsch - he just joined so I have yet to meet him but he comes with strong recommendations by my VP. If he finds you guys take care of him!

Any MCM coming to Indy? If so let me know ASAP as I am getting info back to Faenza - names etc.
  • Quick question:

Calling Canada from the US. Do you still have to dial IDD using a country code, or just STD with an area code?
  • Area code + number
  • The Minardi Team with both drivers attended the karting meet and greet. Albers and Friesacher are cool guys. Albers is a very funny guy.
    Mr Stoddart may have some faults, but he saved the team, and is very open with fans.
    We have forwarded some photos to RJ.
    Tomorrow is open house-that should be fun!
  • Looks like you guys had a good time. Who was fastest?
  • Good stuff, my crazee Quebecois friends.
  • The MCM website has now been updated with the photos of the Wed evening karting event and Thursday open house activities.
    Pls visit www.minardiclubmontreal.com
    Forza Minardi!
  • EXCELLENT! You guys know how to put on an event. BTW - which one, if any, is you in the photos? Same for mario etc?
  • If you check out the Wed photos, you should see one of "Phil with Paul" as title......that is me!
    There is also one of "Mario D with Paul"
  • I was just looking on TOMS and saw that they also uploaded pics from the karting event :
    http://www.minardi.it/gallery/?LN=UK&IDFotoCatParent=388&IDFotoCat=485