Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Kolles interested in Albers ?!

From F1racing.net:
The Silly season got underway early this season. Alexander Wurz has been mentioned as a possible driver (because of the Mercedes link) but also Christijan Albers is on the 'most wanted' list after his strong performance in Canada. "Christijan could also be an option for next season," Kolles confirmed.
I hope he stays with us next year.
He brings some decent sponsors and does some nice driving !!

Comments

• I guess the only way of keeping albers would be by taking v8's for next season
  • it is the same old song, drivers hopping in and out of minardi like they were kangaroos!:(
  • I hope we can keep Albers for 2006, but i agree that we need to have V8 engines for next year, if its true that Mercedes will join Midland for 2006 i think it almost for sure that Christijan will make a move to Midland, Kolles want him and Mercedes will give him also the chance to be driving again for Mercedes.
    It will be good for us that we keep drivers for more then one year!
  • Why take Albers when you got another Dutchman under contract. I certainly think Doornbos is as quick as Albers.

Hmm, Albers has more sponsorship money though.
  • if its true that Mercedes will join Midland for 2006 i think it almost for sure that Christijan will make a move to Midland, Kolles want him and Mercedes will give him also the chance to be driving again for Mercedes.
    Well, Kolles said the engine will not be German !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Does that include Toyota?
  • That's what I thought as well.
    The Toyota factory in in Cologne.

The anouncement is in the USA so I think the engine might be Cosworth (Cosworth has US owners) !!!!