Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Ex-Minardi man made fall guy

Its interesting to note that Ross Brawn has put the failings of the F2005 firmly at the door of Aldo Costa.
I suppose if Costa becomes dissillusioned with developments at TOIT a place can always be found for him back at Minardi.

Comments

• Brawn always was a bit of an arse.

But can we afford Aldo, now he's used to the TOIT highlife?
  • But can we afford Aldo, now he's used to the TOIT highlife?
    We can damn well try, even if there's the slightest chance of strengthening our design department to that degree the team should look into it.

Also coming back to his roots he should work for the love!
  • A job is better than no job...unless you are Clown of course.
  • Fúck you, you pathetic cunt:angel:

[Edited on 16/6/2005 by Clown]
  • Good to see you are back to normal. We were getting worried lately.
  • Language, Timothy.

PS Petrol, you are psychic - I was thinking about Byrne 'n' Costa just now. Rory must be smiling, just a little bit, on the inside.
  • Methinks Byrne knew the end was near, hence his withdrawl. He could see the writing on the wall with Bridgestone and said "That's it for me" and from there that allowed TOIT's end of the deal to sag a little, along with Bridgestone's inheirent problems.

Would Aldo be welcomed back? We did take Brunner on after he left...
  • Yes, qiute. Clown's language is apalling. 90 demerit points and a thousand lines of I must not swear!!!
  • What about gustav brunner?
  • Do I have to keep saying this???

Sergio Rinalnd is still out there. He is doing some consulting work on gearboxes for an F3 mob I think. Bring him to Italy and have a chat at least.
    He's still at Toyota.
    yep, a thousand lines for him, too.