Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

That awful sanctimonious ITV coverage.

I loved that American grand prix .... funniest thing I have seen in years . The only downside .... the grindingly awful.... on and on and on ......hand wringing .......commentary .

" This is a disaster for the sport " .... " I feel sorry for the fans" ...... " Why can't common sense prevail "

Pass the nausea bucket .

Its motor sport everyone ...... you dont have to talk as if its a funeral of a child .

Comments

• It was slightly better than normal, as there were no pointless features of drivers before the start of the race, and there was one memorable commentary line - Brundle saying that if Schumacher did his victory leap on the podium then he'd punch him. :D
  • Instead of M$, Tiago did the leap !!!
  • i don't see why they're complaining. I liked the race and would have liked it more if the commentators commentated on the race and not on the withdrawal.
  • There is nearly always something queasily ingratiating about the ITV coverage of F1
    Every now and then it cuts loose and hits the F! hierarchy in the slats --- but for the most part it is rather sycophantic .

And there is a tenancy for Jim Rosenthal to state the blindingly obvious ....along the lines of a rather dim witted regional opt out presenter .

" Well, we'll just have to wait and see " ....." Well , thats food for thought ".... " Well thats Formula One for you -- the only thing certain is uncertainly itself " etc. etc .

Blerph !
  • i don't see why they're complaining. I liked the race and would have liked it more if the commentators commentated on the race and not on the withdrawal.
    I would have liked it more if Minardi got at least a fourth place. It is nearly impossible to beat them yellows now.
  • Although I don't like JR much on ITV I have to admit that he has improved over the years. I though Brundle's interview with BE was excellent - you could see that BE really didn't want to be there at all.