Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

France quali

I just saw Pat's lap and there was a shot from the Team garage where I saw Zsolt.
I'd like to shoput out to him: GET SOME SPONSORMONEY TO DRIVE THE 3RD MINARDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albers justmade a mistake that cost him time and he ended up behind Pat.

Damn, KKeyan ist JUSTa bit faster as Pat!!!

Yes!!! Monteiro is slower as Pat !!!!!!!

Comments

• I hope we a re full of fuel.Our Friday times were better.
  • Haha nice drifting from Albers(nice see how he kept the car on to the road):D, said that it lost him some time, his reaction on dutch tv shows his feeling for humor!
    Good steady lap from Patrick!
    Albers said that he is a bit heavyer then patrick but how much we will see tommorow!
  • I really hope that we can finally finish a race ahead of the Jordans... Let's trust our stategies!
  • French G.P. - Qualifying

NEVERS SAY NEVER

NEVERS MAGNY-COURS, FRANCE, July 2, 2005

As a result of their fifth- and sixth-place finishes in the United States Grand Prix two weeks ago, Minardi F1 Team drivers Christjan Albers and Patrick Friesacher ran 15th and 16th in this afternoon’s French Grand Prix qualifying session, and made the most of the track conditions. Both pushed to the maximum on their runs, with Friesacher eventually emerging the quicker of the two, by just over three-tenths of a second. In common with most other drivers, the Minardi duo carried out only a limited amount of running in Saturday’s rain-dampened opening practice session, but made up for it in the second, when a drying track surface allowed them to revert to grooved slicks. During the morning sessions, the Faenza squad concentrated on chassis set-up for both qualifying and tomorrow’s race.

PATRICK FRIESACHER
    Position: 18
    Time: 1 min 17.960 secs Chassis: PS05/02
    “I’m happy with today’s qualifying. We did a good job and the car worked well apart from a slight problem with the downshift, which cost me a little bit of time. Generally, though, I’m pleased with the lap and with our prospects for the race tomorrow”.

CHRISTIJAN ALBERS
    Position: 20
    Time: 1 min 18.335 secs Chassis: PS05/01
    “It was a reasonable qualifying lap, although not perfect, and there were two oversteering moments that lost me time. I think we have a good strategy for tomorrow, however, so as usual, it will be maximum attack in the race”.

PAUL STODDART, Team Principal, Minardi Cosworth

“Today Minardi completed all its preparations for Sunday’s French Grand Prix, with both cars performing well throughout the practice sessions and qualifying. It’s interesting to see that there is really nothing between us and our nearest rival, Jordan, in terms of lap times, and we look forward to an interesting race tomorrow”.
  • Here's to hoping that Pat's problem is merely software.
  • No bad, I'd say.
    But now let's beat the jordans in the race, please!!!:D
  • Shouldn't be too hard. I bet neither of them will even finish the race.
  • good result
  • I don't get the title of the PR......:rolleyes:
  • You've heard the saying "Never say never"? The race is in 'Nevers' France. It's a pun.