Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Patrick must stay! Haylen third driver!

2»

Comments

• its your choice, but i don't understand that you could say that a driver who have won more then 20 races in his official racing carreer and who won 4 championships has a more worse history then a driver who scored one win and no championships, maybe you can explain your way of looking to the facts to me?
    It's the speed of Robert's career compared to Christijan. If Robert would have stuck around for a second year in a certain championships he was driving, like Christijan did more then ones, he too would have won more races. So the amount of races won, doesn't say anything to me about who's the better driver.
  • [quote]its your choice, but i don't understand that you could say that a driver who have won more then 20 races in his official racing carreer and who won 4 championships has a more worse history then a driver who scored one win and no championships, maybe you can explain your way of looking to the facts to me?
    It's the speed of Robert's career compared to Christijan. If Robert would have stuck around for a second year in a certain championships he was driving, like Christijan did more then ones, he too would have won more races. So the amount of races won, doesn't say anything to me about who's the better driver. [/quote]

Like Robert did in F3??:rolleyes:
    Albers stuck in championships?
    Its not strange that a driver is running for two years in F3, one year to learn and take maybe a win like Albers did, he won two races in his debut year in Formula 3 and was 5th at the end.
    Look at Hamiltion at the moment now!
    I think its a little bit strange argument when you say how faster a driver is on the top how beter he is, even if he has not won often compaired with the driver who did some longer time in a class.
    In that way Doornbos is the best F1 pilot at the moment, even better then Schumacher if you look at the moment when he has starting his carreer at a age of 8;).
    Schumacher has driven in F3 more then one year, in karting, in sportcars, many races won but your wright that Doornbos is the better driver even without many wins!
    Doornbos did 3 years in F3, two years in the euroseries and 1 year in solarship (he won some races in the solarship championschip 2 exactly).
    It's not the question that the guy has talent, cause he has, i think Doornbos is a really good driver!
    But your arguments are a little strange but funny:hehe:!
    We will see who is the best, it could be Doornbos and it could be Albers.

Its important that they leave each other in one peace on the track!'
    We don't want to see a deadly rival battle between two teammates with the same nationality!

Respect to both drivers if you look at their carreer, Albers was starting car racing at a age of 16 and a year later he won he first three championships( that you don't see often and is a prove of his natural talent, the most drivers are running karts from a age of 7/8)
    Doornbos did also began late with racing at a age of 18.
    If your argument makes sense we maybe have the two best drivers in F1 for Hockenheim;)

[Edited on 9/7/2005 by MinardiSquad]
  • Explain it to me!
    It's fairly simple.

If you do well as a tester, and do what you are hired for, which is setting fast times. People notice that. And if people notice you you have a better chance of getting in the picture with better teams.

I wasn't comparing Doornbos to anyone. You just seem to feel threatened as soon as someone mentions another driver's name in a post closely related to Christijan.
  • "You just seem to feel threatened as soon as someone mentions another driver's name in a post closely related to Christijan"

Hmmm, tell me one line that i wrote that have signs of behaviour like that, Is this the way to give yourself a excuse for crape you are telling here by blaiming me for fearing thoughts about Christijan his position?
    And is the job of a test driver to set fast lap times???
    If that is for real its a shame that they do not take part of the race cause if you look at their times they would be flying!!;)
    How much do you know about Formula 1 telling us that the job of the testdriver is to set fast lap times?
    Its a present for the driver that they have the oppurtinity to set some fast lap at the end of the session for their hard job, but the problem is that every teamboss knows what the role of the testdriver is and that you can't compair it with the racers role on Friday,saturday,sunday.
    For a testdriver its important what kind of technical abitlities you can show to the team, ofcourse the team is looking how fast a driver is and i am sure that Doornbos is a fast driver, but the other teams could only gues the real quality's of the testdriver, thats why their are no big break threws in last couple of years by the Friday testers, Wirdheim(Jaguar), the australian guy (at Toyota), Davidson(BAR) all didn't make it so far!
    I am a Minardi fan in particulair and i also like Christijan as a driver and i think he has the talent for a good future in F1, If Robert is a great skilled driver he will show it in the Future if he gets the role of a racedriver, i wish him good luck and i will support him if he will drive for Minardi this season!
    I don't like that somebody Accuses me for things that are not true like you said above, in mine opinion the best driver may win, cut the bullshit or write some objective, with good arguments peace of lines.
    You have the knowledge about Formula 1?

[Edited on 10/7/2005 by MinardiSquad]