Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Lance on course for historic seventh win!

where are the best odds for him to do it again this year?

Comments

• Simply amazing. How, is what I want to know. Each year it seems that he says he'll start training a little later, to spend time with the family or whatnot and yet... damn.
  • really?
    I thought Lance wasn't competing this year, or has he decided to not retire after all?
  • Definately competing and looking to win. Heard an interview with Sheryl Crow yesterday who was very upbeat about his preparations, he still wants to win badly
  • he's in many sporting greats' measure already the world's greatest ever individual sportsman with mohamed ali ranked second behind him after his sixth win....if he gets his seventh, this accolade which many in the world agrees with is beyond doubt...
  • Doesn't really matter if he does win. The Frenchies still will not give him the respect he will deserve - win or not.
  • Forza Jan Ullrich!

• really?
    I thought Lance wasn't competing this year, or has he decided to not retire after all?
    This is his last Tour.
  • I just got back to the real world but I was told that the other US leader (this season) is a kid from San Francisco!
  • Talking about Dave Zabriskie?

If so his fall today has kicked him out of the lead, in 9th place 1 min 26 seconds behind Lance now.
  • Yeah - I know a little about cycling and him being from San Francisco was news to me - turns out he is from Utah.