Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

MISSING HUNGARY

I have to miss Hungary's GP which can be a good GP for our beloved team - its the first GP I will be missing in many years...

Comments

• We're are doing a hunger strike against globalisation at that weekend. all the world will stop and look at us and the USA will tremble...

Want to join us?
  • So watch the GP without eating !!!!
  • in reality i will be on the beach on a sunbed sipping a huge amount of cocktails... you know i have taken quig's advice seriously, and have ripped myself out of my old revolutionary habits!
  • Mr Quig's therapy

Before:
    After:
  • I think you chose the right GP to skip, because the Hungarian GP is always the front runner for the most boring race of the year award.

this Mr Quig's therapy is really funny :hehe:
  • thanks for your moral support!
  • ciao Ati, it's been a long time... where's Balu?
  • ciao salvo,
    yeah, your're right... but i am back!

hmm, I have no idea where Balu is, maybe he is just having a long vacation on a sunny sandy beach with a coctail in his hand... who knows... :)
  • Come back, Hungarian friends, we want you here even without Zsolt!

BTW, Neil, why the fukk should you be missing the GP even on a beach and sipping cocktails? Are you gonna be on some desert island? If not, in any touristic hotel you'll be able to see the GP!

[Edited on 13/7/2005 by manlio27]
  • incredible but I will be kicked off the hotel by noon and during the GP I have to travel.
  • I remember me and the craziest friend of mine watching the gran prix in a bar in santorini a long time ago...
    guess who was the madman with me:hehe:
  • Hey Salvo did you get my email? if Not will you let me know. Need to talk to ya about Italy.
  • I didn't. Did you send it to "saltoscano"?
  • Salvo
    I sent it to stoscano? Just sent another to saltoscano using the same domain did you get that one?