Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi Gear

New to the site and I have a question.

I am looking for recommendations as to the best place to buy Minardi fan apparel. Somewhere in the US would be great.

Echoshill

Comments

• Welcome echoshill:)

A great place to start would be your very own Forzaminardi T shirt!
    Click on the "Support this site!" link on the left hand side;)

There is the official merchandise at:-

http://minardishop.4netecommerce.com/?MinardiSite=1

ebay may be worth a look!

I'm sure other members will have some better info for you.
  • If you go to the F1 Fan Shop Vienna - look for the link on
    http://www.minardiusa.com/other_links.html The guy's name is Andy and he typically has unusual Minardi stuff.

What part of the States are you from?
  • LOL........I will check the support link this evening.

Ohio, USA

Glad I found you guy's...I though I was alone in the universe as a Minardi fan.

Mark
  • welcome echoshill, sorry to disappoint you but unless you wear M there are no more tshirts for you.

• The Minardi Club San Francisco has a few members in Ohio already!

What a small world.
  • You can get some decent gear from GPs, at Imola this year I got a nice 96 pit crew shirt!
  • Nope....XL

Too big for a medium.

[Edited on 13/7/2005 by echoshill]
  • Holy cow you guy's actually got in the paddock with the team. Unreal! I visited the Minardi SF web site and it looks like a ton of fun. Would one of you be willing to expand a bit on the fan clubs affiliation with the team? In other words, are you guys actually recognized by the team in some way? Do you have photos of the hat issued with membership?

My wife and I attended the GP at Indy last year (not this year.... fortunate perhaps) and we had an amazing time.
  • We are the only Factory recognized Club in the US. There is a mega Club in Montreal as well.

Don't get all worked up about the paddock pics at Indy - go back to the site and look at the pictures of us IN the factory and having dinner with Mr Minardi and PLM etc etc....

Look about the site and you will see a good shot of the hat on one of the people - or if you can't find one I'll post one.

FORZA
  • AAAHH:mad:

I have worked as a vehicle development engineer my entire life and would give my left nard to get into a F1 shop.

I looked prety hard for a hat, saw a lot of them, but really do not know what I am looking for.

Mark
  • Welcome aboard echo. Mate join the MCSF mob, they get all the best gear and access. I've got my MCSF hat and keyring and both take pride of place, as well as my Minardi Club Melbourne cap. But the MCSF boysand girls look like they have a lot of fun when the team ventures to the US.

PS Start saving your money for the MinardiFest Melbourne '07. Quite a few of the marauding gang from this site met at Imola this year and I'm calling on everybody to venture to Melbourne for the 2007 AustGP.
  • Where Oz will mysteriously not appear at the karting challenge! :D
  • He will .... in '07.
  • I am still not sure which hat is the correct one, but it really doesn't matter. It will just be asurprise when it gets here.I will make my way to the SF Minardi fan club site this evening to join.....

BTW - any of you ever ride in the (2) seater? Also, you mentioned other members from Ohio, are they active members?
  • The hats are good - I do not have one picture of just the hat alone! I must fix that.