Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi History

It's me, the new guy again.

I just had to say hat's off to whoever took the time to write the history pages. Really nice. I know I have only been here a day or two, but geez I have picked up a lot.

BTW - I did send an email to join the MC of SF. Can anyone from the club confirm reciept of my application as well as maybe answer my payment question?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Comments

• Check your email. Thanks
    FORZA
  • which does remind me i've been promising myself to update that section for ages:hehe:
  • echo. send me an email. Where do you live in Ohio? I'm from the 'burgh like Murph. What kind of engineering do you do?
  • Bernie

I looked for your email address in your profile and could not find it. If I missed it I am sorry; I am still learning the layout of this board.

I am a mechanical engineer working in vehicle development just outside of Columbus.

I was born just north of the capital "burg" in PA and attended "THE" Pennsylvania State University.

My email is echoshill2000@yahoo.com.
  • you've got mail from my work email address which I can retrieve via my cell phone
  • I was born just north of the capital "burg" in PA and attended "THE" Pennsylvania State University.
    Are you sure it wasn't State Penn instead of Penn State?
  • And so it starts........:D

Just to be safe I checked one of my T-shirts...it is definately Penn State.
  • Well, I went to Pitt but I won't hold your affiliation with Penn State against you. Although I think that the allusions that Joe walks on water and that god created the sky blue and white to match Penn States colours are just going to make you all burn in hell in the end...

God's Gonna Get 'Cha (For That)
    Tammy Wynette and George Jones
    (E.E. Collins)
    16 Biggest Hits ÊTammy Wynette and George Jones
    Transcriber: Awcantor@aol.com

God's gonna get 'cha for that
    There's no place to run and hide
    For He knows where you're at

Every wrong thing that you do