Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

TURKISH DRIVER?

FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS, IM READING DIFFERENT ARTICLES ABOUT A POTENTIAL TURKISH DRIVER IN MINARDI'S SEAT?
WHAT DO FANS THINK ABOUT IT?

DOES IT WORKS? I MEAN A TURKISH DRIVER, MAYBE ITS GONNA BE A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE, BTW WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE STODDARD IN ISTANBUL
THE CRAZY MAN, WE LOVE U :d

Comments

• I think in all fairness, it should be my fellow student Jason (because he bought me a drink back in May 2004) :hehe:

• oh really? well i didnt knew jason was ur mate, but i guess he's technician in Renault F1 team.
    Jason or Can really doesnt matter for me, because both of them are Turkish :D

• he studies at Bath Uni (think he has his final year next year as well). The modern languages students play against the mech. eng. people at football, that's how I know him.
  • ur exactly rite, i checked from his web site :D
    and im sure u know his father as the turkish motorsports federations chief executive,
  • no I didn't know that actually but I guess he has tickets for the GP in Istanbul then:hehe:
  • hehe of course he does : ) well dont miss the chance dude, i guess ur from uk rite?
  • my avatar gives it away doesn't it?
  • I wan't a driver from Antartica to drive for us.. those guys are soooo cool!!

:D
  • my avatar gives it away doesn't it?
    His girlfriend is called Heidi......
  • yeah but she left me for that Flvio dude and now goes out with Seal... bitch:hehe::hehe:
  • hey forzaminardi how are u, i just wanna ask something about jason. do u talk with him still i mean maybe u can have phone calls or so on. i need to ask for something to him.
  • haven't seen him in a year as we were both on placement. might see him in october if he continues uni. if that helps...
  • well actually i've to reach him somehow, i'll ask for doin me a favour. anyway 10x. btw my name is emre and urs?
  • emre like the defender?

My name is RJ and I run this place:hehe:

http://www.forzaminardi.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22

one more question: Galatasaray, Besiktas or Fenerbahce?
  • Of course Galatasaray but we cant make good job recently.
  • wow

so ur the boss here? :)