Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Your questions for: Can Artam

After the recent rumours that we might get a third driver after all after the Turkish GP, Can Artam has agreed to answer some questions for this humble site.

Suggestions here:

Comments

• Is your nickname Pan Am?
  • Could you please pronoucen 'Pide' for me?
    I don't want to sound like a fool next time i visit the bakery...
  • Could you ask. If Can can do the Can Can. (childish i know but thought i'd get in first)

Seriously. It has been said that a deal (race or friday tester) may only be for the Turkish Grand Prix is there any hope that the deal may last longer than that?
  • RJ, "a 3rd driver AFTER the Turk GP" ??????????

I thought it was AT the Turk GP !!!

Question for Can: will you bring some Kebap for our tem members ????
    (I love kebap!!!!:))
  • sigh... any serious suggestions you bunch of childish bastartds?:rolleyes:
  • I'm wondering who Can Artam is actually.
  • Turkish GP2 driver. Scott Speed's teammate at iSport.

How does he feel about his current GP2 season and realistically what are his goals in terms of F1?
  • My question was serious, even if it was completely unrelated to racing.
    Perhaps you could quiz him about the Turkish A1GP effort, see if he'll be driving, and perhaps if he'll be sharing the drive with someone else like a few other A1GP teams appear to be doing...
  • sigh... any serious suggestions you bunch of childish bastartds?:rolleyes:
    So.... are you gay? :hehe:

Seriously though, How bout:
    Are you required to bring money/sponsorship to Minardi in exchange for the drive?
  • Also the correct (Turkish) pronunciation of his name would be cool.
  • or the design of his helmet...
  • He's not at F1 level yet, so i'm guessing the Ralf's wife question is...... out of the question?
  • How about....

"You've driven on the Turkish track when it was still dirt in a porsche.

What will the anticipation be when you drive out in an F1 car with a stand full of Turks........ I take it that you won't be driving with a Pide in your hand."