Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Hittinga moving target.

I was somewhat amused to hear that M Schumacher put all the blame for the Hockenheim non performance at Bridgestone's door. No mention of the design's office cocking up the interpretation of the new regs. One hopes they sort the problem out for the Swervemakers swansong season.
Asking the tyre company to rectify the chassis deficit is no longer an option with a one tyre rule.
It Reminds me of a scene in the Chaplin film "The Great Dictator". Train pulls into the station and overshoots the red carpet. 10 mins now spent where 2 parties move the train and red carpet at the same time trying to line them up. Thats Bridgestone and TOIT. Pure farce.

Comments

• I never thought I would ever hear someone comparing the Ferrari F1 team to Chaplin.

Bravo
  • It's a wonderful thing. Byrne must be wetting himself.
  • How can M$ make such a declaration if Minardi's and Jordan's tyres do hold the complete race distance !!!!

Afterall, TOIT tests tyrespecs almost every weekday !!!
    Jordan and Minardi get a bunch of "random" tyrespecs from BStone.

So, it's pretty obvious to me that the TOITmobile-2005 is just a big tyre eating monster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P
  • Or as what was mentioned in the ITV telecast, the amount of camber they use could result in the tyre wear. The use of the camber is perhaps to try and get more grip from the tyres at the expense of wear

I Love Bridgestone

[Edited on 27/7/2005 by fabriziobarbazza]
  • Mucky boy.
  • That's a TOIT Bridgestone. :spank: