Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Rubens to BAR

Looks like Sato is out. BAR should have looked further than Rubens.

Comments

• Looks like Sato is out. BAR should have looked further than Rubens.
    Wonder where Sato goes next, home or to another team? He's fairly talented in my opinion, so I'd like to see him stay in F1.
  • Twobens will now proceed in blowing Button out of the water, should he remain at BAR.
  • And who is supposed to join M$ at TOIT? Not Massa, I may hope!

Sato would be good for Sauber, actually, I also hope to see him still in F1.

Honestly, I hope Button not to join Williams. I see the future of Williams in F1 horribly black.
  • Allow me!

Ferrari: Schumacher and Massa

McLaren: Same

Williams: Webber and Button

Renault: Same

Toyota: Same

BMW: Heidfeld and Villeneuve

Red Bull: Coulthard and Liuzzi/Klien

BAR: Barrichello and Davidson/Sato

Jordan: Who the hell knows!

Minardi: Albers?
  • Toit would be mad to pick Massa as second driver. They really need someone who can aid in car development and setup on race day. That points to Badoer in my opinion. Looks like TOIT are running some sort of Todt mafia management.
  • I would like having Sato in a Minardi - he can bring cash!

Besides he have guts though he f..ks a lot!
  • Todt WILL pick Massa. Sato brings more crash than cash. Badoer seems very comfortable testing for life, in fact I remember reading him stating just that. Has everyone forgotten that Button is going to Williams next year? He ain't getting out of that deal with the stink he caused about it last year, you're getting your wish son. Barrichello/Sato at BAR in 2006.
  • I don't think anyone's doubting that Button will be a Williams driver in 06.
  • he f..ks a lot!
    Really Neil? Been spending some time behind the curtains?
  • I've told him to stop that. Mucky boy.
  • Speaking about Jean Todt, I saw his son on TV, he is really a photcopy of his father!:D