Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi Cosworth upgrade?

Mark Blundel and James Alan in their commentary mentioned that the Minardi was now using the same upgraded Cosworth that RBR are using. Is this right? I though the upograde was exclusively for RBR.

Comments

• This could be the answer to our sudden improvement if it's true, but I doubt.
  • You would think they would know...but it does make sense however, we have improved out of sight in the last couple races.

I am so proud of the team, we are finally competing.
  • Me too, have liked the improvement and seeing Albers in practice and quali consistantly challenging the Jordans and then chasing the Sauber and RBR is very satisfying.

lets hope it was not a flash in the pac and that there is improvement every week.

Would like to see a points position that iis earned when every car starts the race.
  • I think one is being deceived by Minardi's qualifying perfornace. In the race bothe drivers were over 1 second slower than those same ill handling Jordans.