Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Only two days to go

Till the Devils Rejects open here in the UK. I am a big Horror fan so hopefully this will be worth the (expensive) price of the ticket and the sweets. I thought the first film (House of 1000 Corpses) was very good although the cinema version did appear cut in a couple of places. This film promises to be ever gorier so hopefully the BBFC wont spoil it for me.

P.S. Speaking of film cuts I here the new George A. Romero Film Land of the Dead has been cut in the US. I hope the y don't base the UK Cinema version on the US version because that would suck!! unless they plan to release an uncut Directors Edition later on.

Comments

• Personally I would choose the Land of the Dead, because i always liked the films of Geroge A Romero. He made a lot of nice zombie movie like the "... of the Dead" series (Dawn, Night... etc), and these movies are classic.

On the other hand i like Rob Zombies' movies too. The House of the 1000 Corpses was a little bit sick and strange movie but it was much better than an avrage horror movie nowadays.

ps: It's nice to meet with an another horror fan like me :cool:
  • If you like horror films especially the gorier ones check out this site http://www.unrated.co.uk/ This has a review of the Devils Rejects. In the news section it also talks about the Land of the Dead.