Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Hungarians please translate

found this somewhere, what does it say?
A Minardi-szurkolók szerint is alkalmatlan
A forzaminardi.com, az istálló legnagyobb szurkolói oldala közvélemény-kutatásban igyekszik megtudni, hogy vélekednek a szurkolók Chanoch Nissanyról. A weboldalon bárki szavazhat, hogy ő-e a legalkalmasabb ember a harmadik autó vezetésére. Az olvasók hetvenöt százaléka szerint nem, tíz százalék nem tudja, míg tizenöt százalék úgy véli, igen.
Tíz emberből tehát majdnem nyolc szeretne mást látni az extra Minardiban, mondjuk épp a másfél hete kirúgott Patrick Friesachert. A tehetséges osztrák a monacói futamon jóval gyorsabb volt az istállóban előjogokat kapó Albersnél, mégis elküldték, mert elfogyott a pénze. Nehéz elhinni, hogy annyi se maradt volna, hogy legalább pénteken ő vezessen.

Comments

• roughly it says forzaminardi.com is cool, in spite of his founder. ;)
  • more or less, I hope you can understand

The Minardi fans think he is not cabable (to drive on Friday)

The forzaminardi.com is the biggest Minardi fanbase on the internet has a poll about the opinion of the fans about Nissany Chanoch as the 3rd driver. On this webpage anybody can vote. The visitors 75% think that he is not capable to drive the 3rd car, 10% don't know and 15% think he is the right man. So 8 people from 10 would like to see someone else in Nissany's role, like Patrick. The talented Austrian was much faster at the Monaco GP than his teammate Albers who is enjoying somekind of privilege. After all they sent away Friesacher, because he ran out of money. It's hardly to belive that he hasn't got money to drive on Friday.

[Edited on 4/8/2005 by ATi]
  • Thanks - I was having trouble with those verb conjugations.