Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi.it forum down

Does anyone know what happened?
Unfortunately the Forum is currently unavailable.
We don't want anymore the presence and the gratuitous insults of a few people to prevent our loyal supporters and all F1 fans from using it properly.
We apologize for the mishap

Comments

• There was a spammer who posted every day in every topic since the USGP. There is no active moderator, and instead of getting one, they just closed it. It's sad and pathetic, really. They could have made one of the regular members a moderator or gotten a normal one if they had felt like it.

-SpringShield was my name there. I had left a few days before this and found out about it when someone posted it at my board.

[Edited on 8/8/2005 by Rekart]
  • I blame Matt
  • I blame Can Artspam
  • I blame me, for alerting the Minardi authorities about the spammer.

That'll teach me for trying to do something good.

D'oh! :angel:

Mark III (fromerly MarkII)
  • For once in a great while I beat you to this story RJ! See my other post.

Also - could you find another avatar please MKIII.

FORZA
  • Steve must have went there.
  • I had tried alerting them like a month ago MarkII, they never responded.

[Edited on 10/8/2005 by Rekart]
  • That's odd. I've tried to change my avatar, but it won't let me. It keeps this (very pleasant) lion, when i'm trying anything else. It also won't guide me to the screen of avatars. This looks like a job for....

THE TECH-HEADS!!!
  • I'm not sure I know the "WS_FTP Log" language, but I'm sure if it's a choice, it must be very popular around the world... Good FTP program choice, though. That's what I use.

I have my own avatar... I want to use THAT one.