Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

monaco aan de maas

2»

Comments

• I like Robert more, he seems to be more "real" than CA.
  • and his more genuine style of marketing and being managed may get him left behind, sadly.
  • Robert more real?
    Robert is doing everything to be populair, always smiling and act populair and always saying yes and no, he will say what the public want to hear, not a strong karakter with a strong own opinion, i never heard a critical not from Robert, Robert is not a real karakter, far from that, he will smile in your face and step you in the back like he did with Christijan in a sport program, he said nothing and was smiling but behind Chris his back he said all sort of nasty low things about Chris, i don't think you really can't trust the guy.
    Many people don't know the real Christijan Albers, that's a shame cause their is many stuff that have said about him that are totally nonsense, people who met him are totally jugdeing him different then people who don't met him, some people are lisining to much to the media or the anti negative guys about Christijan, when the same guys who thought that Christijan was a arrogant guy ore something like that have changed their opinion after they met him.
    Christijan is not a guy who wants to stand in the picture, the oposite of that, maybe at a event like Rotterdam aan de maas he will let himself go with the crowd but in personal he wants to stay out of the picture, if he goes out with his friends he is always standing in the corner with his back to the crowd, he also want to keep his personal life away from the crowd and media.
    Robert is the opposite karakter, he like to be in the crowd and likes very much the publicity and media hype around him, he is gonna make a reality soap around his personal life, that was written in a dutch newspaper NRC.
    Its strange that some people are twisting the facts about the personals of both guys.
    Chris is bloody serious when he is on the track, most media blame him that he is not always taking time for them in the race weekend, Robert is all the time with the media and that's why the media likes him so much, also the fans like the more populair acting Robert then the serious Christijan. (i thought cause in Rotterdam their where plenty of Christijan fans,maybe even more then Robert, so maybe the people want to have serious but real karakter then a karakter who is doing everything to be likde!)
    But this is all my opinion about the two karakters, steve and stan don't like Albers and maybe thats why they twisting some personal facts about him, i am sure they have never met him!!!
    Its all good, but if you say Christijan is onreal you make me laugh;) if you compaire it to Robert!!

Ciao

Enough personal stuff, its important that both guy do the buisniss for Minardi

That Christijan are spending time for a good relationship with his sponsors and PR you totally true, but he keeps that for his self, he is not a PR karakter when he is with the fans, he knows the F1 world and with the help of his talent and sponsor ship he wants to get to the top, if sponsor is needed for that he will do he best to get sponsors and get the sponsor happy, in that he is doing a bloody goodjob, he understands the world of Formula 1!!!

All of this is mine opinion but i think cause a know Christijan from 1998 its more near to the facts

[Edited on 13/8/2005 by MinardiSquad]
  • well spoken
  • Did anyone understand that?
    I always have problems understanding these long stories Squad writes.
  • I understand and agree.

Very, very well said!
  • People actually read his posts?
  • People can read?

OK, I've dumbed down enough there.

On a tangent, I think Albers has got the best designed helmet of the lot. Certainly the most distinctive.
  • I liked the silver better than the orange.
  • I agree. In fact;

If he really HAD to throw an old helmet into the audience, why not a silver one? :hehe: