Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi WDC 2031

Ella Jane Vigar born 2108 GMT Saturday, 6lbs.

Mami and baby doing brilliantly, according to sources close to the father.

Comments

• Viges

Congrats to Ella & Mom! Also, if you know the father, please pass on my congrats to him as well !!!!!!

There is nothing like a little princess to dote on...... I hope you paid attention when you first held the little precious..... as she took her little hand and clung on to your little finger, her other hand was in your back pocket lifting your wallet!!!! I know, I was in that position 34 years ago...... and loved every minute of it! Now, it's me grand daughter ( "Queen" Maeve) that has posession of my heart.........

Again, Great news about your daughter and your lovely wife.......

Murph
  • Congratulations on the happy event.

Girls are better.
  • Good work Old Boy - all 30 seconds of it.

Welcome to the Club - it'll be the best change in lifestyle ever!

• Congrats old son. Best wishes to you and yours.

And the good girl had the decency not to do it during the race, even better. ;)
  • Congratulations Old Bean!

Welcome to the world Miss Ella, and viges, welcome to the world of sleep deprevation.
  • Well done! Cheers, the Minardi family is getting bigger and bigger!
  • Congrats Simon - yep girls are better!!
  • Congrats and they are right, girls are better...

(my three year old loves to watch F1 with me.. :cool: )
  • Congrats!!!!!

I don't know if they're better. I have a 2.5 year old son and he's great !!!
  • Congratulations to you and your wife. Love your daughters name. I hope she will have a wonderfull life!!
  • Great one, mate!
    My biggest felicitations to the father, the mother, the baby and also to you!:hehe:
    A wish of the happiest life, and even if she won't be F1 World Champion, I guess even an Olympic gold medal in high jump or the 400 meters would be ok, right?

PS Daughters vs. sons? I would like to see you in 15 yrs. time the night of her first date out with a boy:hehe::hehe::hehe:
  • Manlio, Manlio how oldfahioned !! She might be dating a girl:hehe:
  • I had thought about that as well, but didn't want to write it!:hehe::hehe:

What a bunch of bastards we are!
  • We aren't bastards, I call that openminded
  • Congratulations Viges and mum.

:D:D:D

Enjoy every moment - its amazing how quick they grow up !!!
  • Congrats big guy
  • congratulations Daddy!!! :D:D:D
    On behalf of Michele too.

Boys or Girls? Pfff... CHILDREN are the best:)
  • Sure, Biker, towards the baby we are openminded, but towards our friend viges we are bastards:hehe::hehe:
  • Great stuff Mr Viges. :D

Welcome to the 'where did your sex drive go, dear?' club :hehe:

• Congratulations! All the best to your wife and Ella Jane. Well done :hehe:
  • Thanks to you all. I thought she'd be here in time for Monza so Istanbul was a bonus.

Before you ask, her favourite part was Schumi's retirement. That's my girl.
  • Well done mate!! :D

Now for that big diesel estate instead of your 'non family' car ;)
  • Congrats Simon sorry it's abit late but these baby girls make it difficult to get any time for the important things in life.

Hope you're all doing well:D