Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Americans!

in another thread, MCSF:
American bashing - its a hobby 'round this place.
please don't lump me in there (which i understand if yoy had)...i love americans...in my days as a young 'un in the 6os, i had so many american peace corps friends...what happened to them?

the americans who have travelled and lived with the outside cultures are so perceptive of the other peoples' feelings and behaviour...i had so many americcan heroes and i cannot live without american movies...peter fonda, easy rider, hair, cassius clay, armstrong moon aand armstrong cyclist...so many!

i run with americans and i have very good american friends in phuket and in japan...you guys are all great magnanimous people in one way or another...

it's just that those who had not travelled like bush who thinks their land is the centre of the universe seemed so much like bigots who can convince naturally nice guys like you into hero worshipping them...all my comments in this board had been posted with a really genuine desire to see america continue leading the world without bashing the world into smitherines...i want the world to love america but if it doesn't there's something really wrong, isn't it?

remember that bush had thought that his army when they march into baghdad will be swarmed with total joy by iraqis hugging them with open arms and tears in their eyes for liberating them? well, that was after he watched the ww II movie which showed the liberation of france scene...the reaction of the iraqis when bush declared mission accomplished till now really surprised bush and his gang, i tell you...that's the major misconception problem that the bush gang and the untravelled and unread americans faced that dr_spin was harping about...

i would hate the chinese taking over from the us of a even though i am 100% ethnic chinese...won't tell you why here but i think the world might be worse off with the chinese being the next super power...!

Comments