Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

SPA GP - anyone going and fancy a beer?

I may have managed to get a last minute deal for Sat and Sun. Will not know until Tues / Wed. In the meantime, is anyone definitely going and wants to meet up for biere blanche et frites? we can sort out mobiles etc when i am 100%

Comments

• do not forget to take a lot of photos to share with us on this site...
  • Bernie will be there.
  • I'll be there! Stayin gin Aachen. I figured it was too late to buy tickets so I was going to wait unitl I got there Saturday. If you've got a source for tickets I can straighten it out wiht you there:D
  • I'm tempted.

The offer of a beer from Bernie has nearly got me!

Have a good trip!

Spin
  • Guys enjoy Spa. Murph and I had a blast there last year. Couple of tips! Dont park in the fields if rain is forecast! Tree hugging takes on a new meaning when you got to pee! The sugar jolt from them wafflles at the track is amazing. Finally have a beer for me!
  • dr Spin,,, we can drink some beer and head butt each other like in my grade school daze.:)
  • I'll be there! Stayin gin Aachen. I figured it was too late to buy tickets so I was going to wait unitl I got there Saturday. If you've got a source for tickets I can straighten it out wiht you there:D
    I get to Spa early sunday morning - I should be able to sort you out a Bronze General admission ticket for Sunday only.Will know Thursday. Lets arrange to meet by the La Source hairpin entrance Sunday AM - time Tbc - do you have a cellphone/mobile that i can contact you on?
  • I've still got to get my cell phoen unlocked so I can pick up a local SIM card when I land Friday. I'll be checking the boards and should be able to email you.
  • OK - I leave for Belgium Saturday night at around 18.00 UK time. I won't have internet connection from then. my cell is 00 44 776 972 2450. Will confirm Sunday ticket tomorrow (Thursday)
  • excellent. Please email me what I will owe you. I've got your cell number. I am in the process of unlocking my cell phone. I'm going to try to get a German SIM card (Vodafone perhaps) and get a local number. Until then my US number should be active: 412.996.5700
  • hig,

send me an email: btamartin@verizon.net

I'll send you more info. Where are you staying? Wanna hook up in Aachen? I'm flying solo to the race so it would be good to toss a few beers back with ya.
  • Hig, My spanish is a bit rusty. Is Forti going to Spa?

• I'll send you more info. Where are you staying? Wanna hook up in Aachen? I'm flying solo to the race so it would be good to toss a few beers back with ya.
    Get a room you two! If this were written on a bathroom wall ....
  • I have the advantage of working for HP, I just got myself some tickets for FREE! Not bad, Silver Eau Rouge.
  • any chance you got a spare ticket for Saturday?