Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Ungrateful Bastard!

It hurt me to see at the last auction the MCM hat that was to be sold but now this really takes the cake.

See the tag that says "Adams"? Whomever we gave this hat to did not even bother to wear it.

I wonder who ......?

Comments

• Yes, that is a bit off. Poor form to auction off gifts from a supporters' club. You can take the boy out of Coburg ...
  • Seriousl crash. Don't worry the auction last year didn't raise spit. Many items had to be withdrawn. I suspect Stoddart will find the same this time around as well.
  • *gets heart attack*

this is low, very low
  • This says a lot about the way the team has been run in the past years
  • Now now Salvo, don't let the Australian members hear you say that..
  • Ok, I won't speak anymore.
    No words needed for such a thing.
  • I wonder what lot number the 50 flashlight/torches are. What a prick!
  • can' see the torches anywhere but it's absolutely crap:mad:
  • Did you go to the auction Dan?
  • No I've not been able to get down what with the baby and all, also I wasn't sure I could restrain myself around certain people, but I've been listening and watching on line and have bidding instructions from California;)
  • Not happy with that at my end either.
  • Not happy with that one Paul.
  • All this Arrows crap is boring as hell
  • OK I've had the day to mull over this and you know what everything I ever thought of PS I stand over to the full. What a total wanker. It's obvious the respect he has had for the respective clubs was nill. Ok make a valid case for this Lease!

I say any money made from club gifts should be donated to a charity! Not the make Paul money fund!!!!!

[Edited on 17/9/2005 by Ger]
  • I think the following has happened.

The warehouse was full with stuff including the hats that somebody, maybe even a driver or a mechanic, forgot or left behind.

stod told the company, the stuff's in there, just take it and sell it. and that's how it ended up in the auction.

don't think stod wanted to sell this on purpose, I doubt he hates you guys that much and he doesn't really need the 10 or 20 quid he will get for that hats.

[Edited on 17/9/2005 by forzaminardi]
  • I love you man! ( In a brother kind of way!)But do you really think somebody else is to blame?
    One seriously pissed Irishman!

[Edited on 17/9/2005 by Ger]
  • just trying to come up with something that makes sense. after thinking about it for a while, he really doesn't need the money for 5 baseball caps.

negligence not intent I'd say
  • But RJ, you're forgetting that before anything happens in Faenza, they always have to get permission from San Fran first.

[Edited on 17/9/2005 by Clown]
  • :hehe: don't sell pizza's, clown

become a gag writer :hehe:
  • ...ah.......... good'ol Paul.....we will miss you!!!
    Couldn't an Italian company by Minardi and give the Keys to GCM. This crap sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • When I asked him about that subject - or was it Salvo - anyways GCM's answer that the Italian companies that could or would do that are like the dinosaurs.

Or something to that effect.
  • If it is done with deliberation, then it is a verypoor show.

If I were you Quigley, I would make officio contact the Minardi PR office and tell them that you don't want the item auctioned.

You may find out more, such as, where the money for items such as this is going. If it is to Stoddart, then you may point out that you don't approve.

On the other hand, you may discover that the recipients are worthy and that the trinket is being put to noble use. Just a thought.
  • I am not going to do anything. We, the CLub gave them to the Team. They can do with them what they like. It is just bad for the auction house to not be able to put 2 + 2 together.

The question remains though .... what did PS do with the 50 flashlights, torches for you ferign devils, that he commandered?
  • The question remains though .... what did PS do with the 50 flashlights, torches for you ferign devils, that he commandered?
    Maybe running Minardi has hurt his financesso bad that his electricity was shut off, so he commandered them for lighting in his house.
  • Hang on guys!!

Just because someone hasn't worn a hat doesn't mean they don'y like you!!

I would never wear any cap (even official minardi). I find them uncomfortable and they make me look a complete dork !!!

If someone hated you they would have binned or burned them long ago.

I would go with RJs explanation that it was stuff lying around somewhere that someone forgot.
  • I guesss this issue has made it to Faenza. Minardi fans from around the world - and I was not one of them - emailed the info @minardi.it email and made their complaints known.

The emails were forwarded to PS.

Let me state this and make sure all of you are clear on this:

The Faenza Staff had nothing, zero, nada, nix to do with the auction. They feel terrible about this particular issue as they are so fond of both the MCM and the MCSF.

• see my analysis of the "course of events" above
  • Agreed - but Faenza wanted to make sure that all the fans know that they feel bad about this but that it was out of their control.
  • Perhaps we could view this as an honor that tey felt that the they felt our Hats worthy of generating some revenue....

please don't attack me on this guys... just another viewpoint.
  • I aqgree Jumpey, Hats are not for me, I remember back in the day, 3 years ago when I worked for
    cdonalds they made me wear a cap and I hated it!!

All Headgear = gash!!