Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

one for Sheffield football fans

If you are a Blade - oh happy days

If you are an Owl - oh misery

Comments

• I'm not sure how many fans of either Sheffield team are on this board. However, I do support Bradford City, who are fairly local...
  • I remember Bradford because of that horrific fire in the stands. I was watching tv at the time and couldn't believe that what started as such a small fire - at which people were laughing at, standing around it - could develop in such a disaster. It was too big to comprehend.
  • Whoooo, the Mighty Millers.
  • I'm not sure how many fans of either Sheffield team are on this board. However, I do support Bradford City, who are fairly local...
    There is one other Sheffeild based person on the site - which side of the fence will he/she fall upon?

• There is one other Sheffeild based person on the site - which side of the fence will he/she fall upon?
    Niether really bunch of girls chasing a ball the wrong shape, and as I've worked on both sides of Sheffield (its a north/south devide) best to be flexible.
  • Does that mean you are a fan of Rugby - please say you prefer League and not the "other" code
  • Sorry Higbid:hehe:
  • Chester City- zooming up the leagues (eventually. Maybe).

I wonder if I'm the only Minardi and chester City fan combined..?
  • Sorry Higbid:hehe:

The Dark Side has taken another innocent victim