Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Who's slated for the 2006 seats

has anyone heard who is planned ot get the next years seat for the (NAME TBD) MINARDI team? Is is Scott Speed or is that a dead rumor?

Comments

• I thought it was Speed and Luizzi......
  • I thought it was Speed and Luizzi......
    The comeback of Pier-Luizzi ?? ;)
  • what about Friesacher. He used to race in the RB Jr team.
  • I just read a (portughese translation of) a Liuzzi interview were he said they still don't know, between he and Klien, who will be on Red Bull and who will be on Minardi. One of this two I can support, but one of this two AND Speed is really going down the hill in terms of drivers. It would be great to keep Albers (I know, I knwo...) and also very nice to keep RD.

But I mention this because Liuzzi refered to Minardi as Minardi (not Red Bull light, junior team and the like), and he's an insider now. But it was a translation. Did anyone read the original version?
  • I read the English version and it said Minardi as well!!!!

He said it would be great racing for the Minardi team because they're Italian!!!
    He also said that he would still prefer racing for RBR because it's the number 1 team (of both) !!!