Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

USGP Refunds

They're in the mail. As a resident of Speedway, Indiana, I got mine today. $60 back on my general admission ticket ($60 for the whole weekend, so I got two day free), and details on the 20,000 free tickets. If you buy all the tickets you bought last year, Michelin will give you 2 free $85 tickets....

Comments

• you wanted a refund. No offence if I'd been there it would have been worth the money spent. I recorded the USGP and plan on watching it whilst I'm in uni.
  • Did I want a refund? Yes, I enjoy free money. I would still be going to next years race if I hadn't gotten a refund though, and I believe that the FIA met it's contractual obligations to me. I respect Michelin for admitting that they made a mistake and doing what they can to try and repair the damage done to an already shaky event.
  • did you stick the whole race. If you did. Well done:D. If not shame on you losing the chance of a free race visit.:(
  • Well, being a Minardista it would be the natural thing to sit out the whole GP !!!!
    We could have made the podium, you know ?!?!
  • Welcome necklessone.
  • you wanted a refund. No offence if I'd been there it would have been worth the money spent. I recorded the USGP and plan on watching it whilst I'm in uni.
    Are you high?
  • I recieved my refund yesterday in the mail. In the enclosed letter, I was informed that since I had renewed ( in June ) my 2 tickets for 2006, I would be getting 2 additional tickets for free from Michelin. The 2 free tickets would be located as close to my renewal seats, as possible.

My prayer is that Massimo and the rest of the Minardi gang will be there to cheer on...................