Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Sunday in Brazil

2»

Comments

Any1 know who Visa is ??

[Edited on 26/9/2005 by Minardus]
  • You were right Miardus, I meant OUR team. Thanks for your posting.
  • Ok, I would like to point out RD's mature race, with two faster cars behind him. Not much of a highlight, but it shows a bit his talent. I rekon there's more to come in the future.

• with who? jos verstappen karting school?
  • Now that's humor, lady's and gentlemen.

[Edited on 26/9/2005 by Selespeed]
  • Where did that come from, P1?
  • Karting School :hehe: :hehe:

I shouldn't laugh, our two drivers really derserve a better deal. I hope they find a drive somewhere worthwile next year.

Oh OUR Team. Sorry, was only looking at the conversation at the time.
  • Well done Fernando - glad we got a WDC before shutting up shop.
  • Enjoying yourself, Bernie? :P
  • How many cars did Fernando actually pass during a race, for
    position this year? Having someone infront go out due to mechanical faliure doesn't count. He has to be the youngest and dullest champion ever. What an exhillerating drive today!!
    He hasn't fought for position with anyone all year. Some champion. Enjoy it Alonso, next year Fernando Who??

Whoah, can't let this one pass- how many cars did schumacher pass on track on his way to the 2004 title?

The answer is 2. One was Barrichello in Indy, after the safety car, the other was Trulli in Belgium. Everyone managed to pass Trulli in belgium too.

Now that's more boring.
  • Yes, Alonso was almost always in front of everyone except the McLarens, clearly faster cars. He may not have overtaken them, but he did keep pushing, and forced mistakes out of top drivers in superior cars. He was relentless, never just cruising for points.

Look, you don't often see a driver in an inferior car win the WDC, do you?
  • Well, it was only slower in the second half of the year.
  • No, McLaren had the fastest car from very early on, they just failed to make full use of it. And Alonso made damn sure that evry time they slipped up, he was there to take 100% advantage, race after race.
  • jello, actually yes. saw your interview on the history of pun k this past weekend.
  • I saw that too - but it may have been a week ago. I lived through it but did not know most of the REAL timeline and the players. Interesting stuff.

Glad it is over though.
  • Where was this interview? :(
  • Where was this interview? :(
    TV - History channel I think. Probably past your bedtime.

[Edited on 28/9/2005 by MCSF]
  • There was a time when Minardi used to get more coverage like this from the magazines etc for nifty ideas they came up with.

Good job Andy!
  • Andy?

I would suppose this to be a production from our Aerodynamicist (remember, the new guy that started this season) !!!