Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

trivia question for Minardi historians

For all Minardi historians:

Were there one or more events in the 1995 season when the cars carried minor sponsorship on the rear wing ends from the Faenza-based music company 'Galletti-Boston'? I've seen frontal photos of the cars from the latter half of the season (Hungary, Estoril, Adelaide) where it looks like the Galletti logo appears on the nosecone.

I purchased a pair of said rear wing ends at the recent Minardi auction, and wonder if they ever saw any action. These wing ends have the usual (season-long) sponsors AGIP and Bossini. Any information would be most appreciated.

Murray Isman, Vancouver, Canada

Comments

• Murph? Consult your pictures!
  • Murz, I haven't gor a clue but just want to say : welcome !:)
  • can you spot the logo here?

• Thanks. I've also looked at the Sutton gallery. The pieces I bought have the Galletti logo in place of the 'Tim" logo on the wing ends. The photo of Badoer at Estoril in the Sutton gallery seems to have the Galletti logo on the nose above the 'COCIF' logo. But there aren't a lot of photos of M195's available on the net. Anyone have a copy of the Minardi book that was published a few years back? Murray
  • MCSF has the book. He could take a look. :)

If that doesn't answer it, we might even be able to contact someone who was with the team at the time.
  • I knew the book would not help - it only fgoes to the TOIT era. I am still checking a file or two - standyby.

FORZA
  • Anyone have a copy of the Minardi book that was published a few years back?
    Minardi book I didn't know one had been published!!

Quig can you let me know some details ??

Is it any good ?

title author ISBN ??

• I'll get that info to you Jumpy but it will have to wait - the book is at home.

I bought one copy off of ebay and then was given one upon the occasion of my first visit to Faenza.

I gave the one I bought off ebay to RJ.

Murz - I have pics with alternate WEP logos to include Mercatone UNO and another company called Autopisto.
  • I gave the one I bought off ebay to RJ.
    who, on his shelf placed it between Machiavelli's "The Prince" and the Anna Kournikova swim suit special of Sports Illustrated :hehe::hehe:

I don't think you can get it anymore, even if you had the isbn
  • Wow!!
    I thought I was the only Minardi fan in Vancouver!

Welcome!!

Now there are two of us!!

:o:o:o:D