Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Jos the ... oh dear

Having just watched the A1 repeat from Estoril one can only say that, yes, overtaking is 'an art'. In which case it makes our esteemed former driver a 'piss artist'.

http://www.a1gp.com/gallery/medium/MED_34-d05a1por921.jpg

After a frustrating start to the season, for various reasons, Jos decided to make up places by 'doing an Interlagos'. Time to retire (miminal apologies for not putting this on the A1 forum but I suddenly realised I couldn't be bothered).

Aussies, watch out for Piquet, Premat/Lapierre, Parente, Firman. Kerr has had a frustrating start too but has decided against the Interlagos option. Of the three Aussies used so far, Power looks the best.

[Edited on 24/10/2005 by viges]

Comments

• “I think I touched Germany”
    :hehe::hehe::hehe:
  • In the meantime we forget to mention he did quite well during the qualification and during the sprint race. He was sort of best of the rest. France, Brazil and Switzerland seem to be going to fight for the first places. They were seconds away from the rest of the field

But anyway, look at it from the positive side. He took out the Germans ;)
  • Jos could be a good monster truck driver...
  • That could be the answer to spicing up F1.

Half the cars to have big wheels and wide axles to allow more OVERtaking.

Some doctored images, anyone?

Spin
  • Is this what you had in mind Dr. ??

:hehe:
  • played GP4 this morning and got taken out whilst cruising around in 10th place at brazil (horrible understeer and i hate the track) and got hit by an orange car. Watched the replay and it was Jos Verstappen. Even the game makers say he's dangerous.
  • Of the three Aussies used so far, Power looks the best.
    Yes you would be correct there. Power actually was given a third Team Australia car for the Champ Car race on the Gold Coast last weekend, and aquitted himself so well he's now been signed to partner Tagliani for the next round and I assume next season. Marcus 'crap' Marshall has finally been given the arse.

As for A1 - I wish Alan Jones would STOP thinking his son Christian is ever gonna be a real star. Every time Christian is given the car, Australia goes backwards. The drive for Oz is apparently between C Jones and Will Davidson..... wonder who A Jones will plump for? :rolleyes:
  • Only just had the relpay of the Estoril race and nearly fell off the chair laughing when Jos said "I think I touched Germany".

TOUCHED 'EM!!!! Nearly knocked them into the next time zone would've been more appropriate.

Spot on P1. Power was running a good race, until taken by, his teammate of all people. Believe he has signed for next year as well. Will Davison did a better job and it was his first time in the car.