Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Is this the new Logo?

Check out the info (Wikipedia) - theres a mention of the Petition.
]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squadra_Toro_Rosso

[Edited on 9/11/2005 by Ger]

Comments

• I hope not.
  • please say its not
  • no reference to the faenza lion and you still say minardi is Italian!:spank:

how do you pretend I can support two bulls when I used to support THE LION!

• YAWN...................................
  • It seems to be :spank:

I I posted a link to the RedBull news in another thred (Red Bull replies), they also announced a new website caleld "squadratororosso.it"

[Edited on 9/11/2005 by bladerunner]
  • Has anybody figured out the logo? Looking at it from left to right it looks like one of those short long sauage looking dogs. What is with that wiggly tail on the right!?!?!
  • Has anybody figured out the logo? Looking at it from left to right it looks like one of those short long sauage looking dogs. What is with that wiggly tail on the right!?!?!
    You're right it does look like a Dachshund.

Stick a sword into it, it's done.
  • [quote]Has anybody figured out the logo? Looking at it from left to right it looks like one of those short long sauage looking dogs. What is with that wiggly tail on the right!?!?!
    You're right it does look like a Dachshund.

Stick a sword into it, it's done. [/quote]

:hehe:

Seriously, I had to look attentively for like 10 seconds until I got the dachshund...so the crossed-through red paint would be the dogs' upper back ? The eyes just aren't clear enough....looks like a stretched out rat to me.

Since I'm too stupid to understand the new logo, I can't be a supporter of the new team anyway.