Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Super Aguri obtain entry

At lasy some good news in the realms of F1. They're also building a new car for the European races. Looks like a very serious outfit!

Comments

• Nice !

I read it too on Grandprix.com

On another note:
    Provide (Dave Richards) says he wants to enter F1 in 2008 if costs are cutted.
    Rumors are that Renualt may quit after 2007 and he MIGHT be willing to take over their f1 operations.
  • on a semi-related topic, Richards not only doesn't rate Villeneuve, he also doesn't rate Heidfeld. ;)

Or Fisi...... :P

Has a high regard for Webber though. :D
  • Thank God that nonsense about Super Aguri being blocked is done with.
  • Hmm.. haven't seen this reported yet.
  • Jello (as Minardus pointed out) its here:-

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns16041.html

Its good to see another team in the sport:D

But if Minardi still existed Im not sure I would feel so pleased !!;)
  • Heh. grandprix.com is hardly 'reported'.
  • True Jello

"Our spies tell us..."

doesn't hit the mark for 'absolute fact', but Grand prix.com are normally fairly safe when it comes to accuracy:P
  • I think grandprix.com is bloody good, personally. :)
  • It's confirmed now everywhere, and Max from the FIA said he will give a nod.

Great news for me given the way STR "changes" or "treats" the Minardi heritage (see last two new items from this site on mainpage...).

I will only support the ex-Minardi staff in 2006 and as a team Aguri in 2006.