Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

SWEET REVENGE!

Only 14 people out of 104 persons will support STR!

Comments

• depends... how often did you vote, neil?:hehe:
  • huh? was there a new poll.

Gonna vote yes !:P
  • The old one was a bit overdue......
  • Haha. I voted I won't. Although there may be some ex-Minardi staff..that's a difficult question.. But there will be just one team in my heart and that's Minardi. I afraid I won't watch any formula next year because Minardi is gone. :(
  • I afraid I won't watch any formula next year because Minardi is gone. :(
    Then why did you register here NOW ??
  • depends... how often did you vote, neil?
    ha ha only once!
  • A lot of people suported Minardi because they where the underdog, but now they have Red Bull owned they are not "poor little Minardi" anymore.
  • well said, steve!
  • what a weird couple
  • This is a great moment in forzaminardi history. Someone agrees with Steve.
  • [quote]I afraid I won't watch any formula next year because Minardi is gone. :(
    Then why did you register here NOW ?? [/quote]

Ummm first of all I was a member of minardi.it many couple years before registering here and since minardi.it was gone it felt good to continue my membership somwhere where I was able to talk with other Minardi fans again.
    I don't quite understand why not to register though Minardi's gone and I'm not going to watch formula anymore if I am still a Minardi fan and this is a Minardi fan site. Right? ;)
  • Of course you are more then welcome here:)

I was just wondering why you didn't come earlier!;)
  • welcome to the site.

the poll isn't as lively as the last one.