Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Forza Frank

http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/photos/2006/team-williams/diapo_129.jpg

and Forza Cosworth.

Narain confirmed as fourth driver.

BTW Aguri is happening this year - will Davvo yet partner Sato?

[Edited on 27/1/2006 by viges]

Comments

• this is quite amazing, the sauber and the williams car look pretty much the same :o
  • The area forward of the bulkhead is very similar to the MP4/20. In fact the whole car looks similar! Probably why they hired Wurz ;)
  • Rear end is very Renault R25.

And shame on you RJ for comparing the beautiful FW28 to that abomination from Sauber!

[Edited on 28/1/2006 by MinardiP1]
  • Thats looks to me as if they have both used the same blue. One of them should have to cahnge livery in my opinion.
  • Mark Webber on Rossi, and Nissany.

How hard will it be for Valentino Rossi to test against you guys at Valencia?

"He is quite brave really to come in and share the circuit with the rest of us. So far he has been in a controlled event in Fiorano. The guy has got unbelievable talent and he definitely knows which way is up.

He has always surprised people so who knows how he will go. The main race drivers and the guys who have been racing for a while are normally not that keen to have guys who don't have that much experience but the way we were always warned before we go out and we know if they are out there they have the flashing light and things, if someone is going to be new.

But It is not like when we had this guy in Budapest last year, the Israeli, (Chanoch Nissany) because that was a joke. For him that was like playing Pete Sampras at Wimbledon in the first round."

• Poor Frank. If he wants to be the top 3 Bridgestone runner he's in with a chance. Unfortunately I suspect Michelin still have a tyre advantage.
    There's been a lot of talk about the arrogance of a certain red team. But I'm afraid Frank's just as guilty. The times when Williams could rely on strength in depth to extricate them from this abyss have gone. They put all the blame on an atrocious season at BMW's door, no talk about that appalling chassis.
    Frank really needed to pull out all the stops to get Newey back at Didcot, what he's got instead is a car who's fundamentals was done by Fisher. A fifth rate aerodynamycist in Bigois and a new Chief designer who's come out of the composites department at BAR. Has he done a full car design before? Serious questions marks hang over Michael's ability as well. Is that a recipe for success?
    When one looks at Williams' immediate competitors. BMW have strengthened Sauber. They can now run their windtunnel program 24/7 thanks to increased funding and they've hired the ex TOIT/ BAR aero man in Toet.
    RBR have played a blinder. I don't know who's running thier F1 department but he knows his F1. Mark Smith was never going to design a competitive car, he did not do so when he was at Jordan or Renault. Before he knows it RBR have hired Newey and Prodromou to oversee car design.
    On a passing note I still pick Macca to clean up. Neil Oatley 's still in the technical department and they still have the best aero man in the business in Tombazis, its just a case of sorting out the engine.
  • I can guess Williams livery is linked to their new main sponsor RBS, and recalls the colours of St. Andrew's cross flag
    (and stood against him, proud Edward's army, and se-e-nt them homewards, to think again).
    I have to say I quite like both the liveries, and I agree Williams Fw28 looks very beautiful.
    On the competitiveness on track I have already expressed my opinion, according to me there will be no WIlliams team in the 2010 line up....
  • Thank-you manlio. We did think again and then we went back north and subjugated them. Such fun.

"May he sedition hush and like a torrent rush,
    Rebellious Scots to crush,
    God save the King".