Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

New Forum

Say thanks to our in-house computer expert stan for updating the forum software without losing our old posts! with the new software even quig will manage to post an image :P

in addition to that it seems to have an improved personal messaging system that will make us an even closer community ;-)

Comments

• Let the bug hunting and complaining begin!
    There's lots of tweaking to be done.

[Edited on 11-3-0606 by Stan]
  • Boys, I'm sure it is much better but I am a simple soul;

- can we not flick between threads now? (buttons for previous/next)

- photos: eg the one I did on the caption competition. What's going on there?

- where's my typewriter?

• - can we not flick between threads now? (buttons for previous/next)
    we could in the previous version? wow, 5 years and i hadn't noticed...

- photos: eg the one I did on the caption competition. What's going on there?
    well spotted on the pics, will sort out asap
  • pics are fixed you have to be careful not to leave a space before the final image tag.

with the new software you should be able to upload pics from your computer without having to have them on an online server. please use this feature wisely in order to keep server usage low...

as for the previous, next thread arrows, I will pass it on to see whether we can do that again...
  • I messed a bit with the template to make it look more like the original forum.
  • Slow - slower than before - on a MAC 10.4.5 running DSL - otherwise OK so far. Will keep an eye on it - see if it is just my network or the new bits.
  • Well I had a similiar problem as MCSF, thought it was my DSL but now the forum runs fast compared to the old one so it wasn't my DSL. So the new forum is running great for me.
  • yes RJ but why are you messing with my signature? cannot I express myself against STR as my signature or is it a techincal issue?
  • my dearest neil, i haven't done anything with your signature... i wouldn't dare to...
  • wow, what a lame i am...
    It took me 2 days to realise this is a new forum and i have to login again

anyway... the new forum is cool 'n crazy! (ohh, i read too much STR PR :P)
  • My signature is not that, can't you see it in my profile!!!!!

My signature is STR sucks! etc
  • It's a sabotage!!!!!!
  • neil i did nothing with your signature...

did you update it just now or yesterday? maybe that part of the script doesn't work yet. if you remember correctly, we didn't have signatures on the old forum
  • it's on it's on!!!!

my new signature is on!
  • ... and let the bashings begin!
  • Originally posted by Neil_s
    ... and let the bashings begin!
    No bashing from here, those statements seem pretty accurate to me. Maybe add one about Berger after those comments about Minardi.
  • What did berger said then?
  • Yeah saw Berger's comments , he is definately a big headed guy heading to nowhere!

I have emended my signature!
  • posting links and pictures should work now
  • BTW - I've noticed that the year in the date of all posts is doubled
    eg 0606
  • You know. I hadn't noticed that yet.

Alright, fixing that in the weekend.
  • can we post a picture without having an ftp site? and just upload it? (I'm hoping we can just have an upload button added...and, oh, btw, can once you figure it out can you do that to my forum as well :D:D:D:D:D