Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Excuses!

Is it me or did Renault cock up the Imola race. They pitted 4 laps later than Toit and then bring Alonso in early. All they had to do was let Swervemaker pit first and pass him with the extra laps.
Macca seem to be using the excuse line as well. If you send the Kimster out with 30 kilos more fuel than the opposition, there's always the risk of qualifying behind slower cars . Spending your first stint behind these cars will kill any chance of a win.
Button, oh dear, oh dear. Yes, the pit men made a mistake, but when the lollypop man hits you in the face with the board it means stop. My feeling is that Button makes too many mistakes to be considered a serius contender.
Toit, a fortunate win. But what was going on? Swervemeister spent 15 laps in the 1 minute 27s. Thats 2 s off the pace. You can't consistently challenge with that sort of achilles heel!

Comments

• already been said about schumi, he made a tyre mistake.
  • was schumy's win a one off or he is to seriously challenge again this year?
  • Originally posted by Minardifan2002
    already been said about schumi, he made a tyre mistake.
    Did he put that set of tyres into the moulds with his own two hands?
  • Schumi had only one set of fresh tyres for the race, that was the first set. The next two were used. Looks like the Bridgstones degradation is a problem for Ferrari. However, Webber was the fastest guy out there towards the end of his third stint. So is it just a tyre problem for Ferrari?

I think Williams is making great strides for the Bridgestone development. Ferrari should be thankful.

Oh yes, Renault DID cockup. Cannot believe they made that call. Maybe a touch of arrogance creeping into their mindset.

Good to see Massa following orders, I mean what is Ferrari (under the toad) without a lackey boy...

[Edited on 25-4-0606 by SuperRoo]
  • I think we'll see where Toit are at the Nurburgring. Last year the had good race pace at Imola and then were 1s off the pace at the 'ring.
  • Imola is TOIT's, as we saw last year. It was the only place they were competitive, wasn't it? After all, it is named after Enzo e Dino.
  • I dunno, they pretty well dominated the USGP.
  • Originally posted by Jello_Biafra
    I dunno, they pretty well dominated the USGP.
    :D
  • Tiago harried them.
  • During the podium ceremony perhaps.