Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Fisico stays at Renault

One year extension.

Suggests Kovalainen next year, not Webber nor Kimi.

Comments

• Does Flav see something we don't? Why keep a driver who needs his engineer to tell him to pull his finger out?
  • I thought you said he was "toast", viges...
  • Well, yes, err, its only a one year extension.

Sounds to me like they haven't secured Kimi (confirmation soon at TOIT or will he stay at McLaren?)
  • Weren't his exact words that it would be a Finn, Kimi or Heikki? I never saw any quotes ruling out Kimi.
  • GP.com are saying they don't think Flav will allow the team to screw over one of his divers, Kovalainen.
    One's got to hope that if the Kimster signs for TOIT his contract excludes any wingman role played by Barrichello and Massa.
  • Agreed. I don't want to see Kimi playing a forced second to MS even if its for a single year. ACtually no driver should have to do that!
  • He wouldn't agree to it even if Schumi allowed him in the team, which he won't. This could force Schumi's retirement.

Unless, unless ... can Ron afford a super team of Alonso and Kimi?
  • it all depends on schumi