Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Fisichella is the new GCM?

Italian national anthem rings out at Magny-Cours as Pantano/Fisichella Motor Sport win the GP2 sprint race.

Great to see Fisico so happy. In fact "very 'appy".

Future F1 team? ...

Comments

• We don't need a new GCM just yet, it's only a matter of time before Minarditeam are whipping FMS's arse, in GP2 and Euro3000.
  • Fisi did look pretty damn happy at the end of the race. Good for him! No need to bash him for investing his money in up and coming drivers and supporting the sport. I read the interverview in F1Racing a while back and he seems like a rather well grounded sort.... remembers his roots and all that. Fame tends to strip that away from most people in his shoes. Kudo's to Fisi!
  • Fisichella said yesterday to an Italian radio "In Australia we knew we were gonna have problems, but in Malaysia we are confident to do much better, thanks specially to new aerodinamical parts. I long to the podium".

I must not laugh..................................................uaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!;):P:P

[Edited on 2-4-07 by manlio27]
  • forza fisico. e forza minardi
  • I'm sure this will be his year :D