Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Kubica in for Hungary

According to all the major motorsport websites. Jacque Villeneuve will not be racing this weekend. Apparantly he has not recovered from the crash last weekend in Germany.

According to crash.net Mario Thiessen has said he is not sure who will drive in 2007 or for the rest of the year?

Was the German GP the last time we'll see Jacque in F1?

Will he join Montoya in NASCAR?

Will he quit motorsport altogether and spend the rest of his days Playing Playstation and writing poor music?

Does anyone care?

Comments

• Kubica is the real deal. I told you about the guy some time ago, he was the first foreigner to win the Italian Karting Championship.
    I hope he does well on Sunday.
    And I'm going to the race with a bunch of my Polish friends to cheer for him so watch out for some white-red flags out there haha!
  • Can't say I'm the biggest JV fan but he's going well so far this year and he does make things interesting on occation with his comments, but Kubica does seem to be doing a great job for them on Fridays so deserves the chance to see how he goes in a race
  • Originally posted by Fox_MulderKubica is the real deal. I told you about the guy some time ago
    yes you did, good call.
  • He won the World Series by Renault easily last year.
    Saw him racing in Valencia last year!

I don't think Jacques is out yet.
    Theissen's comment was referring to not knowing yet if JV will be recovered in time to race in Turkey (according to Pitpass)!
  • I would have been extremely cautious if I were JV here. If Kubica comes out and races as good as he practices, then JV's injury very well may end his F1 career. Kind of sad really, the only season in his recent history that he shouldn't be dropped after, he probably will be.