Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

A1GP Brno

Well done Alex for qualifying in third. Bodes well for tomorrow's race. Tuka Rocha in 15th.

I'm quite impressed with China as well. They're no longer the backbenchers (or so it seems)

Good Lauda called it a day in A1GP but it's a pity that they didn't find it necessary to continue with Friesacher, he did a good job in Mexico.

Comments

• Frankie Cheng has done well in UK FRenault this year (the champ in 2000 was a certain Master Raikkonen).
  • Alex wins the Sprint race for A1 Team Malaysia!

'Ray! Well done.
  • you beauty!!! absolutely marvellous

let's hope he'll get the feature race too, that's where the money is:cool:
  • another "double" by 2001 minardi drivers!!

when alonso won in melbourne early this year, alex won china's sprint race on the same day, hours apart!

well done!!

p.s. robert-jan: dared not reply your mail this morning in case we jinxed it.
  • yesssssssssssssssss!!!
  • Yesssssssssss!

...and that gives Malaysia 17 points on the A1 Series leader board.

[Edited on 10-10-06 by Dr_Spin]
  • Jesus. Well done Alex.
  • And may I add my congratulations to Alex here on this board. He may be 30 but still can perform.

[Edited on 8-10-06 by gnowl]

• He may be 30 but still can perform.
    FFS!
  • Great racing produced by A1 yet again.
    I'm quite impressed with Yoong especially as I heard that Greg Wheeler left the team and joined USA.
    Bring on Beijing!
  • OUTSTANDING - Minardi is really leaving its mark in racing.

Congrats AY - I wish I could see the races but alas no TV coverage in the States.
  • Great race by Alex. Well done! It got a bit scary when they touched though!!
  • Marvellous. Well done Alex.

Haven't seen the feature yet but he was v brave at the start of the sprint, slicing through to first as all Hell broke loose (between Germany and NZ).
  • Great news. I didn't see much of it because I was watching the F1 rerun. Great news though. Alex has to be one of my favorite drivers in the A1 field right now.