Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Starting 05 Fresh

Well, I was hoping to coincide the launch of the new OzMinardi.com with my 1000th post, but alas... I dont post often enough.

New website, not completely in the can, but working on it...

Comments

• New site kicks arse! :D

I have to apply for my membership, what are the payment options?
  • Wow! Thats cool :D

Take that Minardi Club San Fran!
  • the flash intro works ok? works fine on IE, but what about other browsers?
  • New site kicks arse! :D

I have to apply for my membership, what are the payment options?
    whats good for you? direct deposit/cash/cheque, or do I need to set up paypal?
    Dunno, haven't installed flash since I re-installed :P

I'll get back to you.
  • It works fine on Firefox 1.0 (on Linux)
  • Well done Junior, excellent. I wish you all the best at Albert Park, I'm sure you'll get some good access especially on the Weds and Thurs.
  • Wow, looks great :cool:

If I would be an Australien, I would become a member...;)
  • theres no restrictions... where are you?
  • I'm from Germany, so it's quite expensive to join the GP of Australia...
    who uses other browsers doesn't deserve to see the flash...

[Edited on 31/12/2004 by forzaminardi]
  • cool site btw!!
  • +++Proud to use Modzilla+++

:hehe:
  • who uses other browsers doesn't deserve to see the flash...
    WTF! RJ = IE fanboy?!?
    You make me sick :spank:
  • Wow! Thats cool :D

Take that Minardi Club San Fran!
    EXCELLENT! - makes our site look crappy but our new one will be up soon - good work I know Faenza will be pleased. Of all the Minardi CLub sites yours looks to be the best of the bunch.

• [quote]the flash intro works ok? works fine on IE, but what about other browsers?
    who uses other browsers doesn't deserve to see the flash...

[Edited on 31/12/2004 by forzaminardi] [/quote]
    I'm deeply disappointed in you RJ :spank:
    I am a Opera and Firefox user myself. Although I changed Firefox to look like IE, because I don't like it's standard look. ;)

By the way, nice site so far :). Wrote the code yourself?

[Edited on 1/1/2005 by Stan]
  • Although I changed Firefox to look like IE, because I don't like it's standard look
    The standard theme sucks. Download Qute, it was the standard theme before Mozilla.org and Qute's creator had a spat.

BTW: Does anyone else's browser hang when you click "skip intro" ?

[Edited on 1/1/2005 by Clown]
  • Yeah I know. But I don't like Qute either. I do like the Bluecurve theme though. But hey, this fits in nicely with the rest of Windows when I cant be in Linux.
  • When I get back to civilization I'll let you know if it works on a Mac using Safari.
  • Junior - just checked and al of the pages and links load using Safari on a mac. Good work!

Go OZ MINARDI!
  • Nice site.

Sent an email about membership weeks ago. Heard nothing. Even had a drink with the founder and that didn't help either.
  • Junior - don't you have people to take care of things like this? With Lease I'd make sure a lawyer was involved.
  • Don't worry about Junior Quig, he's got his priorities set ok. I sent an e-mail about the same subject as Lease and got a reply within 24 hours. ;)
  • Canberra people......................pfffft!
  • Lease, had to do a police check before we could consider admitting you. You remember what you did in the summer of 83? Promise there'll be no repeat incidents!?
  • That poor dog.
  • Lease, had to do a police check before we could consider admitting you. You remember what you did in the summer of 83? Promise there'll be no repeat incidents!?
    I see, then Lease is Raikkonen fan and keeps dropping from ships and dancing heavily boozed till the security gorillaz kick him out of every single disco he visits. Lease, you rock mate! :cool: