Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi F1 Team must return!

I mean it's so unfair Stoddard applied for the position as 12th team in 2008, but noooooo, FIA decided that Prodrive is better! WTF? C'mon, Minardi back into F1!!

Comments

• Get behind the GP2 and Euro F3K efforts - where the TRUE heart of Minardi is!

FORZA MINARDI
  • Welcome Forza. We're a friendly bunch but you will soon detect a rather rabid anti-Stoddart faction here!

Me? I don't mind the chap really but pigs will fly past my window in formation before Max Mosley allows Stoddart anywhere near Formula One again.
  • Originally posted by viges
    We're a friendly bunch but you will soon detect a rather rabid anti-Stoddart faction here!
    Speaking for myself it is only anti PS when it comes down to him and what I consider the misuse of "Minardi".
  • Welcome FMF1!

You never know : maybe one day PS or the new GP2 Minarditeam will be in F1 again. I sure hope so !!

But in the meantime you can enjoy yourself here reading great stories, see amazing photo's and - best of all the - be part of special discussions.......
  • For me it doesn't matter who the Minardi boss would be. I just think Minardi was the heart of Formula One. I'm so disappointed ProDrive got the spot...:(
  • Stoddart? Dilettante!
  • Ouch Ghosty! :)
  • Originally posted by ForzaMinardiF1
    For me it doesn't matter who the Minardi boss would be.
    ????????????
  • quig is sharpening the knives....
  • I'm with Qug, my president:)