Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

TOIT gossip

While the cat's away, the mice will play ...

That cat is called Ross and the mice are the competing Italian factions which Jean can't control on his own. Not that it can get as bad as it was in the early nineties ... surely?

The car doesn't look too special, much as I want Aldo Costa to do well. He admits the long wheelbase will compromise weight distribution (and that affects tyre usage).

On the up side: "Marco di Luca (aero deputy) is a very creative guy who I worked with at Minardi". (Autosport)

Comments

• Bastards!!! I never knew how GCM managed to keep those pirates at maranello off his staff.
  • So Michael Schumacher is proactively filling a driver advisor... is it for massa only... is schumacher pumping massa to beat kimi?

Could be a good competition at TOIT this year...
  • I suspect TOIT could be inline for another 2005. Lengthening the wheelbase, what a gamble. Yes the car will be more stable but it won't be as nimble.Given the layout of present day F1 tracks TOIT may only be competitive at Monza. I'd rather have a nimble car thats difficult to drive than one thats simply more stable.
  • Yes, I like longer cars but this is very bold.
  • i think it's no bad
  • I'm afraid Salvotore that the New Toit is either going to be the most ground breaking car of the season ( unlikely being heavier and longer), or a shitbox. There is no grey area!
  • shitbox shitbox shitbox! oh God, please a shitbox! :D