Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Sebring test

first pictures of the new Minardi car on the frontpage

Comments

• That Panoz car looks amazing in black.
  • Hey, is it just me, or are Champcars starting to look like three, or four year old Formula One cars?

Seems that they used to be quite distinctive, but now one notes a lot of similarities, visually.
  • Doornbos was talking of testing for Red Bull during the season along with racing in the US, so this doesn't really suprise me.
  • Tomorrow RD might test for another Champ Car team, though this is not yet confermed. Today RD drove both sessions for Team Minardi USA. Most of the Champ Cars teams drove without livery, but the Minardi car had atleast one coat of paint; very dark grey; not black.

[Edited on 23-1-0707 by Selespeed]
  • Was that a question?! Ok RD is ready for the day. He flies home to be at the ReBull presentation. RD stalled his car on track due to software problems, got a nice shot of him being towed back to the pits. Nelson Philippe will drive the next session.
  • Originally posted by Selespeed
    Was that a question?! Ok RD is ready for the day. He flies home to be at the ReBull presentation. RD stalled his car on track due to software problems, got a nice shot of him being towed back to the pits. Nelson Philippe will drive the next session.
    Sorry, that was a bit foolish of me. It wasn't a question. If you click on it you will see it's a hyperlink......... Which isn't too obvious I have to admit.
  • yep, and then again, my laptop screen isn't that good to read with thi typical light overhere; clouded but very bright.
  • Oh boy is this grreat!
  • yeah, the cars look stunning, and sound great. Should be a good year for Champ Car.
  • The team's website looks really nice to. Is that livery they show just a standard champcar livery or is that supposed to be the new Minardi livery?
  • It could well be. There Minardi car was painted dark grey, oposite to other cars, which were plain black. put some decals on it, and there you have it!
  • Originally posted by Stan
    The team's website looks really nice to. Is that livery they show just a standard champcar livery or is that supposed to be the new Minardi livery?
    That site is looking nice and I noticed under links they show Forzaminardi.com. If that is along the lines of their livery then I'm all for it, hell anything is better than Renault's livery.