Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Spyker Launch

Click here

Great event, met up with Selespeed and hobnobbed with the rich and famous ;)

Comments

• How does the car look in real?
  • I Think they should rename their outfit purdah racing. Looks like the designers bolted four boxes together and called it a car.
    Best to put the budget on arbitration in the hope of preveting the customer outfits from claiming TV money. Under the Concorde agreement those running customer cars can't be classed as constructors.
    I have a feeling that those running Spyker are clueless and soon will be potless. Should have stayed with the compact cossie, rather than bet the farm on the overheating TOIT lump...
  • Gascoyne said that the team now has 2 wind tunnels to work on the aereo, that should improve the situation, seems they have a lot of money

• How does the car look in real?
    Murph wouldn't like it, it's a bitch to take a picture of, the orange is very stark
  • Looks like a turd and a half.

Gascoyne throwing the "I didn't do it!" out there. Classy. He shouldn't be worried about anyone but his boss's opinion.
  • I like it. But look at how complicated those front wings and sidepods look. I wonder if they'll be able to develop it much further. But then again, I'm no expert.

I bet that livery looks nice in day light. :)
  • How come the link doesn't go to Pitpass, or GrandPrix.com, or..................................................ohhhhhhhh, I get it.
  • greetz everyone, the car looks orange. A bit too orange for my taste. It's def better looking then last years car. Great to meet RJ. I'm off to bed.
  • What! with RJ?
  • The Spy Car seems to have copied bits from other cars. Seems to have alot of winglets and flip ups. Not a good sign. However if its reliable....................you just never know.
  • RJ : do you have testplans today ??
  • yeah, i'll test the full english at the university caffeteria in a bit ;)

Can't miss two days of lectures if nobody pays me for it :D

• What! with RJ?
    Never on first date, dear