Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The end of an era?

JosV has just announced that he's pulling out of Champ Car. I guess it's over now.

Comments

• ...or is it another warning: "This time I'm really, really gonna quit, if no-one let's me drive!" :cool:
  • Sad for the fans (that includes me). It would have been good for Champcar, and the circuits of Assen and Zolder. Although, I think they will fill up anyway, even without Jos. :)

I think he and his management are just making too many demands. Jos should have at least tested for one of the teams before pulling out. This no-contract, no-test attitude of them is quite ridicilous.

I'll remain a fan though. And on a positive note, this means I won' t have to pay for my fan club membership this year. ;)
  • Maybe he's in line for an F1 seat!
  • "JosV has just announced that he's pulling out of Champ Car. I guess it's over now."

Thank Christ for that!!!!
  • He's an old fashioned boy. The Business F1 article with Stoddie reveals how Jos needed to feel he was 'paid' despite bringing the sponsor - I think he got a cut of any future deals. Quite a telling psychological flaw that; Justin Wilson had no problem about bringing money (by literally and successfully selling shares in himself).

Like so many drivers (Magnusson comes to mind)Jos is a case of promise unfulfilled.
  • Pity. I would have liked to see him in CC.
    We'll have to wait for Max now.

P.S. if his forum stops, where do you spam then RJ? ;)

[Edited on 22-2-07 by Biker]
  • oi! i never spam