Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Monaco GP2

If you live in Texas and don't want to know the result, look away now ...

Quite a good race; Maldonado (didn't he 'test' for Minardi once?) with a commanding victory; Pantano driving for Campos came second.

Rodriguez got it all wrong in the tunnel on his own and crashed out but he was way back. Negrao was nowhere.

Comments

• Negrao finished in 15, as far as I now he started from the last place because he did no qualifying.
  • didn't he 'test' for Minardi once?)
    he was actually "discovered" by GCM, when the man did a tour of south america. He tested for Minardi but then got snatched by Flavio
  • Don't worry Viges, this time our coverage wasn't delayed by Nascar.

Shame how the race ended up for the guys.
  • Chaps, disappointed there is not more interest in Minardi GP2 ...

+ we have teams run by Campos and Fisico. I know some of you can't see it but this is a seriously hot series. Far more interesting than Champ Cars, in my humble ...
  • Just about anything is more interesting at this point than Champ Car, not having a single race in May is pretty bad.

As for GP2, Negrao is not that good and Roldan looks like he will be pretty good once he gets more experience. Next year will probably be really good to watch him. The rest of the field in GP2 doesn't look all that spectacular. Even Ron Dennis doesn't think any of these drivers will be moving up to F1 anytime soon.

At the moment I'm finding the American Le Mans series to be the most interesting of the racing I watch. Can't wait for Le Mans.
  • sorry, too busy running around like a headless chicken to appreciate any kind of motor sport. maybe I should take one of those stress tests they keep offering on the high street
  • That would be perfect, RJ becomes a Scientologist.